Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Horrible Problems and Screwed Over By Pokerlistings

Hello, I am speaking on behalf of myself and 3 other players who signed up for your promotion on Hollywood Poker which included monthly freerolls as well as A Bellagio WPT Freeroll valued at $20,000. Our account names are cashadvance. KnG01 Dansi and Fatheaddus. Let me start with my experience. The min requirement for your promotion was 400 points to be included in both tournaments. I signed up in Oct. and reached over 5000 points in that month. When it came time for the first tournament, my account had to incorrect ticket in it. I was not able to play. Contacted Hollywood support and nothing was solved. Spoke to Steve at Pokerlistings who said he would contact support and have them compensate me in some way, never happened. When replying to Steve I specifically asked that he ensure that my Bellagio Freeroll ticket be put into my account as I had qualified and did not have alot of faith due to the situation with the first tournament. He never responded. Three weeks before the Bellagio freeroll I started contacting support to ask when my ticket would be credited. I was told in a few days, you have qualified, etc. The ticket still did not appear in my account. It was not until last night, one day before the tournament that I finallr got the ticket after EXTENSIVE hassling and multiple contact with Hollywood support for a ticket that I had already qualified for weeks before. To make things even worse, I finally get ready to play today in the tournament which is the reason I used Pokerlistings, and they cancel the tournament 1 Minute before start time. They are claiming that there was not enough people registered as there was only 7, however we were told by support minutes before the tournament that the min was 5. Furthermore, it could have been 1 player and it should not matter. You did not state any terms and conditions regarding the number of players who must qualify in order for the tournament to proceed, and therefore must continue the tournament as scheduled. Needless to say myself and these other players are extremely frustrated and feel defrauded. HollywoodPoker will not deal directly with the issue and is giving everyone the runaround. I invite you to please make this right immediately and contact me via email or on this forum. I would never have brought it here if I wasnt forced too. Please act professionally and deal with this as soon as possible. Thank you.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Horrible Problems and Screwed Over By Pokerlistings

Hollywood poker also degraded tournaments you gained by getting enough points in a month. Prize pools are degraded from 15k to 6k. I wouldn't mind if it was for future, but they stole tickets that were already earned.

Seems to me Hollywood is not very trustworthy site at the moment. So far it has been only stealing different kind of freeroll tickets. But when site starts cheating in small things I get scared that next it will start being difficult about paying bonuses or even cashouts.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:12 PM

Pokerlistings hosed any non-Russians down in the Eurobet Win-a-Porche thing. Turns out only a select few counries were eligible despite their protestations to the opposite.

Very shady.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:52 PM

I will not be letting this issue go until it is explained and resolved. One of the players involved has contacted the Kanawahkee Gaming Commision to further inquire on the matter. This is not acceptable and both Pokerlistings and HollyWoodPoker must be held accountable.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:08 PM

I do not beleive that the operators of pokerlistings actively monitor or reply to things on this forum unfortunately.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:16 PM

if you post in pokerlistings own forum, you may get some kind of answer as i have never seen a rep from them post on here.

Pokerlistings Forum
Old 11-19-2006, 06:50 PM

I ran into a similar situation involving them and PokerRoom. They're definitely not on my recommended list.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:35 PM

FWIW, I feel like they have been the only affiliate I've dealt with that has been dishonest and uncooperative.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:43 PM

Thank you for your responses, I have posted this same post in the Pokerlistings forum, as well as emailed Steve, their customer support manager as well as Kanawahke Gaming Commission. I used to be a poker affiliate and using promos like this to attract good players so they can make money and then not following through on their promotions is unacceptable. There was already another thread about this same tournament in the forum with no responses from Admin. I wanted to post it here for your input and suggestions, and thank you for them. Wish me luck, I will fight until I get an answer.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:28 AM

This is mostly your own fault for playing on the Ongame network.

I wish you luck and hope you get some compensation.