Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 02:50 PM

Default Looking for some guidence and a mentor

When Poker Stars first came on with 2-7 TD i thought hey I will try it becuase I knew some basics on the subject and playing with a fairly conservative starting point I made a killing in two days however now that more people are learning the game I am consistently losing or breaking even, and I have never been able to succeed at limit. I talked to a player there and he said for me to come on 2 + 2 to see if there was someone I could talk some strategy with and learn from. Therefore I was wondering if someone in here could help me out as I try to learn this game. I have Super System and I plan to read the section when I get back from school any other help would be great on this topic.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Looking for some guidence and a mentor

Just read this forum there are tons of hands posted about triple draw these days. Participate in the discussion and ask questions and offer your opinion and if people disagree with you figure out if you are right or wrong and learn from that. Also I have some triple draw articles and videos circulating check some previous posts by me in this forum if you are interested.

-DeathDonkey