Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 03:28 PM

Default Software Request: Full Tilt Notes

Some searching didn't throw anything up.

Does there already exist or would it be relatively easy to write an AHK script or similar that you can take player notes for Full Tilt players which would then auto export them into the FT client as and when you found said player at a table.

I review lots of hands in PT after I've played them and I don't have enough time to take good notes on lots of what goes on if I play more than 2 tables.

Presently I take notes in notepad and add them manually to players wen I see them again which is a PITA.

If there was a script that I could save these notes into that auto clicked the "Take notes" bit on the FT client and entered them when I open a table with that player sitting at it - it would be teh awesome.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Software Request: Full Tilt Notes

Good idea!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does there already exist or would it be relatively easy to write an AHK script or similar that you can take player notes for Full Tilt players which would then auto export them into the FT client as and when you found said player at a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they've got to be at a table to add notes after the fact. I'm pretty sure you can pull up the request window, enter the name and click on "take notes" instead of find player, even if he isn't playing.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:58 PM

Funny timing. I asked FTP where there note file was located in the program so I could edit manually. Here's their reply:

"Thanks for your email.

I have looked and asked around, and it seems there is no file where player notes are kept.

They will be attached to the player in mention, and can only be accessed when they player is online.

You can edit them yourself by editing the player notes of the said player.

You can always search for them when you login to see if they are online, sit down at a table with them, and alter the notes from there.

If there's anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask."

Does this mean the notes are stored on their website, accessible only when you log in? Or are they part of some other file using the unfamiliar-to-me format of the rest of the FTP files?
Old 11-15-2006, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you can pull up the request window, enter the name and click on "take notes" instead of find player, even if he isn't playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can although I think you have to click Find first before the option of Notes is avail. Didn't know I could do this. Thanks