Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 09:45 AM

Default RakebackRUS to TITN /RTR account transfer questions.

For anyone who wants to know what the heck I'm talking about go to this thread in the main Affiliates/Rakeback Forum.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post7970223

Now my questions for RakebackRUS or Thisisthenuts/RTR...

Will I still get credit for people I referred to RBRUS? Everyone I refered is on sites that are moving to TITN. What if I refered the same person to TITN, do I get credit for both rooms they signed up with?

I also currently have a balance of less that $50 on RBRUS (some of it my play some of it referral). Who is paying that? Them or is that transfered to TITN as well?

I just signed up for Full Tilt through RBRUS last month. Will I be paid directly into my Tilt account, Through RBRUS, or will it get added to my balance at TITN (already have an account there).

I have a dead (US Player) Will Hill account. Should I get that transfered to RTR just in case I can someday play at Cryptos again?

I'm sure other have similar questions so answering here could save some e-mails...
Old 11-08-2006, 09:46 AM

Default Re: RakebackRUS to TITN /RTR account transfer questions.

Sorry TITN, I didn't see your post. Imay have been typing at the same time as you. Feel free to snswer in the other thread and delete this one....