Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2006, 11:59 PM

Default Everest Blocked my account and Freeze my money

Well as i wrote on the subject, Everest Poker blocked my account and freezed my money. My screenname is "_.-F-._", i send a lot of e-mails asking why they blocked my account but they didnt answer any of them....why? because Im from south american?...I play at Poker Stars, Bodog, Doyle's Room, Titan Poker, CD Poker...and never had any kind of problem.
Then why this site blocked my account?...why they freeze my money and WHY THEN DONT ANSWER. Please mr Everest explain here why you block my account.
I had over 2300 uss on my account, i dont complain about the money but of course I didnt like the actitude of not answering those emails and keeping the matter closed.
I have been playing on everest for over a year... this is the second time that my account got blocked. The first one was for getting my account certificated. And this one for what ?
Old 10-31-2006, 12:15 AM

Default Re: Everest Blocked my account and Freeze my money

please admin send this post to Internet Gambling...thx and sorry
Old 10-31-2006, 01:58 AM

Everest,

Not to sound snarky, but, what are you saying in your first post in this thread? Seems pretty clear that the original poster is an American looking for a place to prey on European fish. So your response is basically, "Not with us, but here's some information about our site anyway." Sounds kind of spammy to me. And how long before the ruling did you have a policy against American players?
Old 10-31-2006, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And how long before the ruling did you have a policy against American players?

[/ QUOTE ]

A long time actually. I remember their poker room contacted me about advertising on my forum well over a year ago..maybe closer to two. We turned them down because they were non-US...

Their decision to ignore the USA player base looks genius now. I dunno though. FTP, Stars, AP and the rest willing to cook us up some bootlegged poker are going to make a boatload during this "prohibition."
Old 10-31-2006, 05:19 PM

well that post dont help me :S but thx anyway...im from argentina not from Usa..