Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2006, 09:42 PM

Default Problems getting rake back at Absolute

I meet all of the requirements to convert my non-rakeback account to one with it. (signed up under no affiliate, not even a refer a freind. Inactive for well over 6 months, ect.)

My only problem is I can't seem to get an affiliate to respond to me...

TITN has not repsonded to me in days (I originally requested to be set up 8 days ago)

PSO never responded... (E-mailed them 3 days ago)

I know that Absolute is likely busy with requests to convert and all, but I'm dissapointed that those affiliates I've mentioned haven't got back to me to my satisfaction.

The only correspondence I've had has been with TITN. They replied to my original message saying thanks for the info, it will take 24-72 hours to convert your account. So I waited 4 days and got no response. I sent them a second E-Mail 4 days ago to ask why was there a delay. Here is the response I got:

Hi Kevin.

They are already gone for the day but I will specifically ask about your tomorrow a.m.

I am in daily contact with several of
the lother large ones and they are all waiting on them.

Thanks

Alex
TITN

I haven't heard from them since.

I'm guessing he meant he's been in contact with other affiliates, and they are all waiting on Absolute as well. The guy sending this must have been tired I guess, or failed ESL.

Could someone please just recommend a good affiliate they used to convert their Absolute account? I've been waiting over a week to play on Absolute, and I am just frustrated with waiting.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Problems getting rake back at Absolute

I used absoluteincentives.com and had no problems at all. Very fast with their email replies and very helpful overall.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used absoluteincentives.com and had no problems at all. Very fast with their email replies and very helpful overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on, I'll shoot 'em an Email.

Thnx Cap.

I'm going to wait untill tomorrow and give TITN or PSO a last day to respond. I don't want to be a jerk, since it likely isn't their fault... but at least respond to me.

I'm just frustrated about having to wait more than a week thus far, I've always wished I could have RB at Absolute. When I saw it was possible I was all excited, but here I am 8 days later still waiting.

It seems as though others, like you, have converted their accounts. But no soup for me.

I'm just worried about missing the 29th deadline to convert.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:48 PM

I use raketherake. Very quick on their replies, quality service, ensures payments of rake even if the site doesn't (ie the goal poker fiasco).

Another site I would readily recommend is Bonuswhores. Recently I had to deal with some rakeback issues and they were very helpful even though they weren't my affiliate.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:30 AM

I also signed up with Absoluteincentives.com. I am also pleased with the quickness of responces and great customer support. Bill is doing a great job there.

I would also recommend raketherake as I use them for other sites rakeback, they are also great in dealing with customers and have great relationships with all sites.

Hope that helps