Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2006, 02:41 AM

Default pokerace hud not working with full tilt after ptracker update

every thing has been working just fine until i #1 updated poker tracker. #2 cleared out the full tilt HH folder (because i had hella mined files and poker tracker wanted to re-load them every time i press start timer)

so now the hud doesnt display any stats, it displays the window that says how loose/ tight the table is (0's all across) etc and no stats on the players.

i put the files i deleted back into the file and restared poker tracker/ace hud and still doesnt work. poker tracker is working, still has all the hands and is still importing just fine.

i have also now made a folder for Ptracker to send "processed" files to.

its c:\program files\full tilt poker\hand histories. ace hud was working just fine all week. then i update poker tracker/ move observed hands and whammo.

does acehud work off of the HH file in full tilt or does it work off of poker trackers imported stats? because i dont have any observed hands in the full tilt HH folder anymore. after they process (into pter) they are moved to a different folder.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:09 AM

Default Re: pokerace hud not working with full tilt after ptracker update

ok i figured it out. once i set my ptracker to move processed files to a different folder, poker ace hud needs this folder added to the preferences (in this case full tilt).

this doesn make much sense to me because i thought pokerace hud worked off of Ptracker yet without having the actual HH's it doesnt work =(
Old 10-23-2006, 11:21 AM

Default Re: pokerace hud not working with full tilt after ptracker update

Disable the option that moves processed files. Observed hands are deleted by Full Tilt automatically, so this isn't needed.

PA Hud needs the hand histories so it knows who is at the table.