Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2006, 12:31 AM

Default Our best chance at justice

I have a dream. Hillary is elected in 2008. Right after the Enemy Combatant Bill has worked it's way through the courts. The Supreme Court rules in Constitutional right before the election.

Hillary turns out just as evil as the right wing thinks she is. Her first official act as President is to declare Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove and our buddy, Frist Enemy Combatants. They are held for years without trial (without even being able to see the evidence against them). They are also tortured (by Bill Clinton wearing an executioners mask while getting a BJ by a chubby White House intern.). Frist is also forced to play Heads Up NL hold em for his entire fortune against Phil Ivey.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Our best chance at justice

I heard Jenna Bush was buying 89 thousand acres of land in Paraguy - (probably non-extradition - war criminals gotta hide somewhere [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

it is interesting to note that the same laws that GWB says don't apply to him will probably be overturned (again) by the Supreme Court for being unconstitutional and then GWB may be just as big a war criminal as Saddam. He may have to flee the country before it's done. That would be acceptable to me.

GWB estimated Saddam killed 300K Iraqi's during his 24 yr reign - GWB did double that in 5 yrs time - he always had to be number 1 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

rb