Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2006, 11:44 AM

Default Whered My Money Go?

Ive been on vacation for a while, but I just tried to play some online poker at Poker Stars and my moneys gone! Fortunately, I had cashed most of it out a long time ago because I sensed something like this would happen but still, $30~ is still money.

I even went to Bodog to see if my 75 of Tournament Credits were still there...but it doesnt look like Bodog even has downable software anymore.

Im fairly computer illiterate, so perhaps Im posting this prematurely, but has anyone else experianced this? Have all the online sites been stripped of their real money games? What has happened to all our money?
Old 10-18-2006, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Whered My Money Go?

1. PokerStars didnt steal your money. Email them rather than post here
2. Bodog is still around; have you tried logging in?
3. Do some research and contact the proper people before crying wolf...
Old 10-18-2006, 11:51 AM

I can login to PokerStars, but I dont see any real money games going. Is it because Im in Wisconsin right now instead of Arizona? As far as researching and contacting the proper people, thats what Im doing here. Id rather ask on a forum full of poker players than spend 20 minutes on a customer service call. Thanks for your help tho.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can login to PokerStars, but I dont see any real money games going. Is it because Im in Wisconsin right now instead of Arizona? As far as researching and contacting the proper people, thats what Im doing here. Id rather ask on a forum full of poker players than spend 20 minutes on a customer service call. Thanks for your help tho.

[/ QUOTE ]
PokerStars has tons of real money games going. After Party made the big laydown Stars is now the market leader by a wide margin.

E-mail support. It's as good as it ever was, maybe a little bogged down these days by all the new business.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:01 PM

I'll take "Downloaded pokerstars.net by accident" for $100.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't have access to the database of information like Stars does in order to research what happened to your money. Any advice listed here is merely speculation. If you prefer to speculate as opposed to finding out what REALLY happened to your money, more power to you sir...

I'll chime in with my theory. Bill Frist has your money and is currently chipleader in a $20 freezeout on Stars. He would return it to you, unfortunately the US legislation has prohibited cash transfers of gambling mobneys.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:19 PM

Thanks, thats what I wanted to hear. Maybe it is because im in Wisconsin, or i improperly logined in so many times that it just threw me to a the play money only section.

And I have emailed them, thx.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:58 PM

Im in wisconsin and i see plenty of real money tables.