Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakeReduction.com Rakeback
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 03:57 PM

Default Cashing out my RB

I have full tilt RB through you guys. I don't want to cash it out through my neteller because then I have to eat the 1.9% (money is money). I know a lot of sites will flag you if you receive a transfer of $X and then cash out a similar amount right away. What about a site like full tilt that knows I have rakeback there? Or should I just withdraw from full tilt ahead of time and then get paid my rakeback?
Old 12-14-2006, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Cashing out my RB

It is 100% acceptable to cashout your rake through Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet or Absolute Poker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2006, 08:58 PM

So if I cash out my RB through full tilt, the money hits my account, and then I cash out to netller, they won't give me any problems?
Old 12-14-2006, 11:05 PM

no problems at all. i've done it quite a few times. without playing a single hand in between the time i get the transfer and the time i cash out. i understand your concern if you are a vetern of party poker as i am. party would have had a fit if you tried that but full tilt doesn't care. remember that when you cash out to your neteller that full tilt charges you the fee by reducing it from your future rakeback.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no problems at all. i've done it quite a few times. without playing a single hand in between the time i get the transfer and the time i cash out. i understand your concern if you are a vetern of party poker as i am. party would have had a fit if you tried that but full tilt doesn't care. remember that when you cash out to your neteller that full tilt charges you the fee by reducing it from your future rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, there is no charge when making a withdrawal. Full Tilt does charge a lot of fees, but there is no fee for withdrawaling via NETeller. However, they will deduct the fee from your MGR if/when you re-deposit.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:01 AM

that is good to hear i thought they charged fees for withdrawls and deposits, but if you say it is only for deposits then that is even better.