Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 01:10 PM

Default Robbed at Neteller

35 days ago someones make two unauthorised transferences from my Neteller account to a HIS Betsson account for a total of 3100$
In 35 days of investigation Neteller don't contact me to say me nothing about the investigation. I call Neteller, they pass me to investigation UK department and at the investigation department they NEVER talk to me. Thay makes me wait (32 minutes the last time) but they never attend me.
More than 30 attempts to talk to the investigation department by phone and nothing. 30 attempts by mail and nothing... by chat they say me that I have to contact with the investigation department.
I was robbed and Neteller don't do anything
Old 11-22-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Robbed at Neteller

this is disturbing if true
Old 11-22-2006, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not true. i didnt even read it. do a search for people who complain about getting ripped off on neteller...every last one has less than 10 posts...i find it odd that no poster who ISNT a possible troll has never been ripped off
Old 11-22-2006, 02:09 PM

I've been ripped off if that makes you feel any better =/ I just didn't feel the need to post about my problems in the zoo.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been ripped off if that makes you feel any better =/ I just didn't feel the need to post about my problems in the zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well start posting, if it's true. FWIW, Neteller has been steller with me. 100% recommendation.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not true. i didnt even read it. do a search for people who complain about getting ripped off on neteller...every last one has less than 10 posts...i find it odd that no poster who ISNT a possible troll has never been ripped off

[/ QUOTE ]

it could well be becuase they enjoy lurking but when something this big happens to them they want to post about it.

just a thought, could be right, could be wrong.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:59 PM

Someone tried to rip me off through my Neteller account, but I caught it an called them. Their customer service passed me to security who dealt with it promptly. I never ended up losing a penny.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:59 PM

8 posts. broken english.

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Neteller. If this is true it is sad. But there online and phone service have always been stellar for me
Old 11-22-2006, 03:20 PM

Ok here you have the two unauthorised transferences

"10:16 AM 17/10/2006

Total transferred to merchant: 430.00 EUR 548.47 USD

Exchange rate: 0.784000000 (limited to 9 digits)"

"09:41 AM 17/10/2006

Total transferred to merchant: 2,000.00 EUR 2,551.02 USD

Exchange rate: 0.784000000 (limited to 9 digits)"

Here you have the betsson answer:
Hi again,

We don’t limit the use of a Neteller account to one single account and we can not be held responsible for this.

Your Neteller account have been hacked and the issue is there. We have no security problems on our site and can not be held responsible if your Neteller account is hacked.

We have already spoken to Neteller about this and will help the police too with whatever information they might need in order to sort this out (we are of course not protecting the thief).

Kind Regards

Josef Darmark

Payment and Risk Manager"

I have more other answers of betsson, they don't wanna give me the thief information (?), nor returns me my money (?). They think they have not any responsability

Neteller said me the first day that they open an investigation (ok no problem) and 35 days after they NEVER, absolutelly NEVER, call me nor mail me, and NEVER, phoning at 0080077676343(free number) I can talk with the investigations department.
Finally 90 minutes ago, they give me another phone number 00448703513462 (not a free number of course) and I talk to investigations department.
They NEVER call me (again and again they said me that thay will call me in one or two days) nor mail me in 35 days of investigation.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't read the forums often then

peachy is one good example