Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2006, 08:38 PM

Default Anyone has any status update on rakebackrus?

This is their official announcement. But I am wondering since a lot of sites have already announced that they will still accept US players, such as UB, FT, Pacific, Doyles'
Room, why those sites' stats not being updated? It will not create any duplicate payment.

<ul type="square"> Dear Player, I apologize for the lack of communication recently but personal issues meant I had to fly out of town for a couple days. Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I want to bring you up to speed on two issues: Payments and Stats. 1)Payments: Payments for September are being processed as normal. The current turmoil in the US regarding the new law has, as expected, meant a dramatic increase in requests for withdrawals. All payment requests for amounts through 9/30 are being processed as normal, but (given my recent absence) I would ask if you would be patient while they are being processed. There is certainly no cause for alarm and all payments will be made as normal and in the order they have been received. I hope to process all current pending cash out requests next week (10/9-10/15) 2)Rake Stats: As you are all probably aware by now, new legislation is about to take effect in the US. This has meant that several of our partner poker rooms have decided to shut up shop to US players. In addition, some have taken it on themselves to automatically credit player accounts, close their accounts, and send them checks. All these issues are causing problems with our stats because they are tied directly in to the system which allows us to facilitate withdrawal payments. If we update for October it will allow for some players to receive duplicate payments. I assure you that we are working on coming up with a solution to get around this and will keep you updated. I realize that this means that you are temporarily blinded with regards to your rake stats. Once again, I assure you that all your play is being recorded as normal by the rooms and as soon as we have a solution for posting them, we will do so! In the meantime, I apologize again for the delay in answering your emails, but as I said, it was unavoidable. RakebackRUs[/list]
Old 10-09-2006, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Anyone has any status update on rakebackrus?

a very reasonable question. One I'd like answered myself.

I also think it would be only fair to update the sites front page to let potential new customers know that, at least for the time being, they are not offering what they advertise.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:06 PM

I'm trying to give chad the benefit of the doubt, but I am very close to panic mode right now. I can't help but feel like he is planning on folding and dragging this on as long as possible so he can pocket more money. I hope to god that I'm wrong, but it has already been almost 2 weeks and his explanation for not updating because the sites are closing up obviously doesn't apply to full tilt, ultimate bet, and in fact most of the sites. His explanation for not paying out for september cashout requests because he has 10 times the volume also seems shaky. I mean, he usually pays out wihtin a couple hours so even if he had 10 times the requests and he was out of town for a few days, it should have been done by now. Again, I hope I'm wrong, and Chad has been on point up until this came up. But something just doesn't feel right about this.

Chad, if you're reading this, please don't screw us!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:19 PM

Hang in there, a solution is coming. Chad isn't going to screw you over
Old 10-09-2006, 10:22 PM

Is there some ETA on this? I'm curious to know because I'm going to clear my UB bonus soon and be rolling the money over and I'd like to keep all my accounts with rakebackrus.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure I've generated enough MGR at this point to get poker tracker, but the numbers that would substantiate this have yet to show up.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to give chad the benefit of the doubt, but I am very close to panic mode right now. I can't help but feel like he is planning on folding and dragging this on as long as possible so he can pocket more money. I hope to god that I'm wrong, but it has already been almost 2 weeks and his explanation for not updating because the sites are closing up obviously doesn't apply to full tilt, ultimate bet, and in fact most of the sites. His explanation for not paying out for september cashout requests because he has 10 times the volume also seems shaky. I mean, he usually pays out wihtin a couple hours so even if he had 10 times the requests and he was out of town for a few days, it should have been done by now. Again, I hope I'm wrong, and Chad has been on point up until this came up. But something just doesn't feel right about this.

Chad, if you're reading this, please don't screw us!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-10-2006, 01:47 PM

I'm sure Chad is as honest as the day as long and this will all work out in the end. But, he is running a business and he has customers. Good businesses don't treat customers like this.

His business runs 100% on trust and right now its hard to trust him.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:54 PM

since more than 2 weeks passed and rakebackrsu still can not answer some very reasonable question and what we keep hearing is that chad is not going to screw you over and solution is coming, I really can not trust it anymore.

If it is trying to find some buyers in this industry, it still need to update stats and meet cash withdrawal.

if there is no enough reserved fund to meet the possible large volumes of cash withdrawal, it need to find some resource ASAP.

if it is trying to fold and drag as much as possible, oh well ....... we are screwed.

no matter what, it's a bad business, especially the whole industry is based on trust.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:56 PM

anyone has idea about if/how to switch affiliate. i want to abandon ship.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone has idea about if/how to switch affiliate. i want to abandon ship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just open a new account. I'm doing that today with a UK affiliate.

I've been screwed by CCU already this month. I don't want these guys to do the same.

I'm not playing without rakeback.