Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2006, 01:12 AM

Default 25/50 Bellagio Deepstack

Here is one hand that is really interesting, will have a few more coming up. So it's a full table, I haven't been getting out of line post flop, getting into a fair amount preflop have the whole table covered. I think the hand reading here is interesting so I'll save what my hand was for later.

Opponent is overweight Indian, and there is nothing remarkable about him. He is probably playing closer to right than most people but isn't all that creative a player or interesting a player, maybe a little loose, hasn't bene upto much in the game.

Open UTG for $225, Indian calls, a couple LP calls and then BB calls. Flop is Qd 7h 3c, I check. First caller bets $400, folded to me and I call. Turn is 9c, I check and he bets $900 and I call. River is 2c, I lead out $1200, he raises to 3k, I push all in for like 12.5k more (rough estimation, wasn't a lot of time to count his stack on the river).
Old 10-09-2006, 01:15 AM

Default Re: 25/50 Bellagio Deepstack

my best guess would be he has a set and you are making a hot play with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Qx.

EDIT: maybe it's better to have Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Xx to bluff since a very possible hand for him is Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]X[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]?
Old 10-09-2006, 01:17 AM

let me guess you have QQQ
Old 10-09-2006, 01:18 AM

You have to be pretty ballsy to have <[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] here.
As for his hand, I expect to see a set or flush a lot of the time. Maaaaybe AQ trying to eek out value. Or a complete bluff, of course.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:20 AM

I think you have A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] offsuit 3 and u expect him to fold a lower flush. kinda a PLO play.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is one hand that is really interesting, will have a few more coming up. So it's a full table, I haven't been getting out of line post flop, getting into a fair amount preflop have the whole table covered. I think the hand reading here is interesting so I'll save what my hand was for later.

Opponent is overweight Indian, and there is nothing remarkable about him. He is probably playing closer to right than most people but isn't all that creative a player or interesting a player, maybe a little loose, hasn't bene upto much in the game.

Open UTG for $225, Indian calls, a couple LP calls and then BB calls. Flop is Qd 7h 3c, I check. First caller bets $400, folded to me and I call. Turn is 9c, I check and he bets $900 and I call. River is 2c, I lead out $1200, he raises to 3k, I push all in for like 12.5k more (rough estimation, wasn't a lot of time to count his stack on the river).

[/ QUOTE ]

you have 99 or some good Q suited in clubs would be my guess. no set should be afraid of the flush here, so let 'er ride.

also since your hand doesn't represent much of anything I wouldn't be surprised to see you show up with AA here.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:22 AM

lmao, do you really think brusier raises A3o utg, c-c 2 streets and ~1/2 pots riv as bluff, gets minraised, and shoves as another bluff?

wtf?

[ QUOTE ]
You have to be pretty ballsy to have <[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] here.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you don't

I guess I don't bluff enough.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:23 AM

AA with the [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] is my guess