Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2006, 04:12 PM

Default Bet Holdem\'s Official Statement - They are in

I realize that this was mentioned in a thread yesterday, but the text of the announcement was not included.

Within the past hour, a pop-up window with the following text displays upon opening Bet Holdem.

"BetHoldem.com Notice:

Some of our players have voiced concern about recent legal developments in the United States and the decision of some other poker rooms to close the accounts of those players located in the United States.

Betholdem want to assure you that we are legally licensed and regulated in Antigua. We are licensed to offer its services to anyone in the world. Your experience at Betholdem will remain unchanged in the forseeable future. All player accounts are 100% safe and you will have access to these funds on demand.

We thank you for playing at Betholdem and we hope you continue to enjoy your poker experience at Betholdem. If you have any further questions we will be happy to answer them. See you at the tables playing the game that we all love."

I don't work for BetHoldem and I am not an affiliate. I just play there. For those who don't know, BetHoldem is a Prima skin.

Hooray for another site announcing positive intentions.