Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2006, 03:05 PM

Default Software to position windows automatically (works with all sites)

I saw snapit in the FAQ but I don't really like it. I did a search and I came across HandyThing.

It works more or less like PartyPlanner, but is compatible with all sites/all applications.

The only thing is that you need to position the windows one by one. You click on table 1, hit SHIFT+1 (or whatever) and that window will automatically go there. The SHIFT+2 for the next window, etc. It's very easy to do "layouts". You just place the windows how you want them, and in the config section you just need to say that the "spot 1" is where the table "FTP Rosa" is. HT will input the coordinates automatically.

The other cool feature is that you can also use "auto-positions". Let say when you datamine FTP you want all the windows to be in the top right corner, you can do that by hiting a simple hot key. HT will recognize all the FTP tables based on what you specify in the configs, and move them all at once when the hotkey is hit.

You can also assign other tasks to the "auto-position" feature. For example, you can configure it so that it minimizes MSN conversations and Firefox for instance when you press the auto-position hotkey.

It's not perfect, and it was made in 2003, but it works well. It's $9 though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

http://www.starfishbay.com/handything/

If you know of any better similar softwares, please let me know.