Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2006, 09:29 PM

Default Kissing Ass (semi-trip report)

This is a long story for anyone who's interested (although few people would be) more of a journal because I'm bored and Lost doesn't start for a few weeks.

So after an 8 month hiatus with an Ex (she has a boyfriend in another state now, far far away, but she's been faithful) we once again hooked up.

Our relationship is fuzzy at best, she obviously still has a jonesing for me, spent a week with me in AC, (Another trip report that's just plain awesome) loves to come over and wake me up by pouncing on me, always wants to do stuff. etc. However, she's been 100% faithful to this guy because he's the opposite of me, aka trusting.

Regardless, he does not care what she does (yeah right) and so she and I continue to hang out and talk a lot more than they do. Still, I had not gotten any from her since we broke up last December.

Last wednesday, she came over as she does every wednesday to watch Project Runway with me and my roommate Becky. Things were normal enough, the three of us and some beers and some weed watching Bravo and picking out our favorites amongst the remaining contestants. As always the show ended, Becky went outside to have a cigarette and Celia (that's her name) and I were left on my bed with nothing to do. So of course the flirting began, some playful hitting, some ticking the whole nine. Eventually I saw in her eyes the look I had not seen in nearly a year and started kissing her back. She didn't say no, so when I continued kissing her back and her stomach and saw that her eyes were closed I laid one on her. She kissed me back and soon enough I was between her naked legs and she was waking up the neighbors. What happened next was terrifying. . . .

She asked if I had a condom, I did, and we started going at it. Right before I was done, I looked at her and she was shaking incontrollably. She was crying, no more like a widow's weep. And I didn't know what to do. I covered her up and we sat there for half an hour or so not saying a word. She stopped crying and we talked about everything and that she's in a tough situation and so forth. (I had no clue what to do/say so I did my best trying to make her not feel bad) I took her home and she we cancelled our dinner plans the next night, she said she needed time to be alone.

The next day. . .

Six O'clock rolls around and I'm hungry. I call Celia, "sure you don't want to get food?" "um. . Yeah dinner's ok." We go out to Panera for a quick dinner and nothing's changed. Our conversation is great, the night before having seemingly never happened. She says she wishes she could hang out but had to go, I tell her I'm going to Atlantic City for the weekend but will be back on Monday.

I make a bet with her promising if I win money then I will buy her PF Chang's and vice versa if I lose. She agrees and I'm excited that this whole thing hasn't ruined our relationship.

Friday comes and I decide to wait until night time before heading to AC, she comes over and wakes me up unexpectidly and we hang around, watch the Royal Tennenbaums and take a nap.

4 days later.

I return from AC 85 BBs richer and in a good mood to take her out to dinner.

I pick her up and she comments how I look like crap while she got fancy. I laugh and of course don't change a thing.
Our waiter was quiet and the food was bad but dinner was awesome. She started with one glass of wine and by the end had convinced me to share in her fourth. Why we didn't buy a bottle I don't know as it sure would've been cheaper but I was drunk and so was she and that was all that mattered.

We sat at our table for about an hour after we finished eating just talking and drinking when suddenly she leaned over and kissed me, soft and quick. I looked at her and she looked back saying "I knew this would happen" as she kissed me again. I smiled and called for the check.

She was in no mood to go home and demanded we go see a movie or something. Having been up for the past 60 hours gambling, I told her that that would make me pass out but that I wanted to hang out so we went back to my house to check movie listings. As soon as we got upstairs she was on top of me kissing me telling me what to do.

We moved to the bed and things started as they do. Once again I was between her legs this time, without her tears, I did my best and brought her to orgasm although this time was different. Different from eight months ago. She started ordering me around, telling me what to do, how hard/fast/direction/etc. It was awesome. Then came the bomb.

KISS MY ASS.

So I pecked her cheek.

KISS MY ASS.

Ok I did again.

No she said as she slammed my face into her.

I agreed only if she reciprocated. She agreed.

She was clean, sweet and awesome. And even better was when it was her turn. This was new and it was even better than I imagined.

We ended up having sex three times before I drove her home, a new personal record. She warned me not to tell anyone and kissed me before she got out of my car.

Her boyfriend comes in 10 days, I wonder what she's going to tell him.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Kissing Ass (semi-trip report)

Strange trip report. Well written, however.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:36 PM

jkam - you are doing this dude a favor by banging his broad. Clearly, she is a cheating [censored] and he will be better off without her.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:45 PM

You obviously still have a lot of feelings for this girl. Best of luck trying to turn this in a relationship (with a girl that you know cheats).
Old 09-20-2006, 09:55 PM

awesome. Nice report, I wanna read more.

Aside, is this that lindsay lohan type girl in the 2+2 pic thread?
Old 09-20-2006, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You obviously still have a lot of feelings for this girl. Best of luck trying to turn this in a relationship (with a girl that you know cheats).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but so do I, that's the problem.

Also who said anything about a relationship?
Old 09-20-2006, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome. Nice report, I wanna read more.

Aside, is this that lindsay lohan type girl in the 2+2 pic thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahhaha how do you remember that? It's a little creepy. And no, in fact, sleeping with that girl is what caused this relationship to end.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KISS MY ASS.

So I pecked her cheek.

KISS MY ASS.

Ok I did again.

No she said as she slammed my face into her.

I agreed only if she reciprocated. She agreed.

She was clean, sweet and awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic homosexual gateway behaviour.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but so do I, that's the problem.

Also who said anything about a relationship?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your story made it pretty obvious you have strong feelings for this girl. Not being able to have a relationship with her will be difficult -- especially if she stops letting you do her.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:27 PM

Haha. She's a champ.