Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2006, 03:18 AM

Default BB/hand won in different levels of a sng

Does anyone know of any information or anything useful on the amount of chips won in each level of a sng for a winning player and how this affects their winrate, specifically ITM and the % of 1st/2nd/3rd place with that? I'm just speaking of sorting through the different levels and see the average BB/hand won on each and seeing if there is a correlation w/ ROI%. I'm right at my first 500 sng's since I started playing them fairly seriously and trying to look into anything that can help plug any leaks or improve any random facet of my game.

If there is no info and anyone thinks this can be useful and wants to post their info so far (PT screenshot of the Limit/Blind Structure Summary part of the PT main screen, and maybe winrate if they so desire to see if there are any trends), then please do so. Just in case this is something worth looking at, I'll post mine to start things off. Also, any clue on what # of tournies this would take to converge to a fairly true amount approximately? I know my sample size isn't much, but I figure it gives at least an in-the-ballpark measure of how I'm performing at the different stages of the sng.

Old 09-14-2006, 03:58 AM

Default Re: BB/hand won in different levels of a sng

490 SNGs is not a big enough sample to get an idea of your winrate, ITM %, ITM distribution, BB/hand, or anything else really.