Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2006, 03:09 PM

Default Prima Alias Problems Need Help

Hello,

I have accounts on the Prima Network with The Gaming Club, Royal Vegas Poker, Poker Rewards and Bet365. My Prima Alias is correctly linked to all of these. Well I sold my old laptop to a friend a few weeks ago. She already had a Bet365 account and her own Prima Alias.

Last night she signed up for Poker Rewards and Royal Vegas with my old laptop I found out. This morning we both received an email from Bet365 saying our accounts have been suspended because we used multiple Prima Alias.

Has anyone had this problem before? We both have sent off emails to Bet365 trying to explain what happened and she has sent emails to Poker Rewards and even spoke to Live Chat at Royal Vegas and they both tell her that her accounts are just fine. I spoke to Bet365 via the 866# but they couldn't help or tell me anything. I have no money on the Prima Network but she has around $600 so she is extremely worried. Should she be or will everything work out?

Thanks,
Brendan
Old 01-30-2006, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Prima Alias Problems Need Help

anytime i sell an old computer, I always remember to give alittle love to the old fashioned Format C:
Old 01-30-2006, 03:26 PM

About reformatting I only did a partial restore but I must have left the computers registry as is. A big mistake on my part not making sure the registry was clean. This doesn't help though as to if she should be worried about her money or not.

Brendan
Old 01-30-2006, 07:15 PM

Well Poker Rewards got back to my friend and said they will try to get her account unlocked. I still don't understand what the accounts being temporarily locked means. I was able to deposit and play today on my Gaming Club account with no problems. She also was still able to play on her Bet365 and Poker Rewards accounts with no problems. I am guessing that this being locked means I will be blocked from withdrawing my money but I will take that chance to figure this out. Has anyone else had their Prima Accounts locked because of alias problems before?

Thanks again,
Brendan