Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2006, 12:37 AM

Default How do I get over a girl I used to love more than anything

im danny im 20, and when i was 14 or 15, i went to the same camp every summer and one day i met this girl named dani, i have never had so many things in common with a girl ever in my life, and honestly i see girls way way hotter than her every day, but the thing is, this girl has my heart, i remember the first thing i said to her i remember how the weather was that day how the sky looked how her eyes looked what she wore everything. she liked me too, but since i was so young i foolishly told her over time how much i liked her and i think it scared her because she didnt like me nearly as much as i liked her. Ever since then I have never even come close to liking any other girl i have ever met no matter how beautiful they were and how much i liked their personality. I hadn't seen her in about 5 years although i have talked to her once or twice. Today after my [censored] shift at work at my crappy job I am walking through the mall on my way towards home and I see her smoking a cigarette and looking down, as im walking closer she looks up and sees me, i see her, and a security guard walks by and asks her something and then she focused all her attention on the security guard the rest of the way i walked past and then left a few seconds later. This girl has been a total [censored] to me since that day at camp when i foolishly told her how much i liked her. I am still in love with this girl. I dont know what to do. I have never felt this way about any girl in my entire life. Every time i see her it [censored] me up all over again. I can't get over her. No girl has ever meant as much to me as her. I would give up every material possession i own, including all my money and everything just to be with her again. What the fucc do I do? I cant even help it, I am never like this about any girl, because no other girl besides her in my life has ever made me feel this way. very little in my life besides my family and friends mean anything to me, except her. she could do the most disrespectful possible thing ever to me and I would still love her. Does anyone know how to help me? This is ridiculous.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:40 AM

Default Re: How do I get over a girl I used to love more than anything

Maybe you should have said something to her when you saw her. Also, consider paragraphs.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:42 AM

Wow, just wow. If you like her that much you should've spoken to her after the security guard finshed banging her. Otherwise, go talk to a professional cause this ain't healthy.

Have you had any other relationships since her? Banging other girls can help one get over young love.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:46 AM

I forgot to mention that since it was after my shift I was sweaty, in work clothes, and completly disheveled, believe me i would have said something if i was in my regular clothes of course i have had other relationships they were just meaning less i have [censored] plenty of girls all different nationalities and skin tones but sex is not everything... i guess you have to have been in love to understand. by the way I hope you die of cancer and a heart attack simultaneously as you are getting raped by an ex convict in a sewage drain, for your idiotic, completly geeky and unfunny comment
Old 08-27-2006, 12:47 AM

You shouldn't have told her that you were dreaming about her n' [censored]. That kills attraction. Now there is no way for her to be in your life. I recommend you cheer up and find another girl you can relate to. It seems daunting, but there really are alot more fish in the sea.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:48 AM

Have you considered rapping about it?
Old 08-27-2006, 12:48 AM

I don't mean to sound harsh, but the "soulmate" idea is nonsense. I'm not sure if you believe in that or not, but it sounds like you think this is the one girl for you. Well let me just suggest to you my belief that there is definitely more than one person for you. I've been in the same situation where I'm just crazy about someone and they don't feel the same way. It sucks and it hurts and I've cried in those situations (usually when drunk), but the reality is you just have to move on. Life is too precious to waste it on someone who doesn't feel that strongly about you. Just try to forget about her and something good will happen when you least expect it. Eventually you will find a girl you like that likes you just as much if not more. The girl I'm with right now, for example, is absolutely nuts about me. Take it from me, as bad as it feels to not have your feelings returned, that's how good it feels when they finally are.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:49 AM

Obviously yo I was 14 my game was more wack than bob saget on americas funniest home videos, i didnt know [censored] when i was a kid... believe me evenkeal ive been workin on it, m just looking for someone who has gone through a similar kind of experience
Old 08-27-2006, 12:50 AM

"I'm swingin' on the chandelier
Drowin' in a thousand beers
I've got it down to an art
Lonely sex with a desperate heart
It's the way to get over someone
Just to get under someone else
And show them no mercy"
Old 08-27-2006, 12:51 AM

The fact that you just walked by after making eye contact is prob the entire reason she wasn't into you in the first place.

Will you see her or talk to her at all in the near future?