Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2006, 01:54 AM

Default Tribeca and PokerTracker

Hi: i did a search for my question, but didnt find anything. so i hope im not asking some question that was answered like 2 days ago

anyway...i just started playin on Doyles Room (Tribeca) and am havin a difficult time gettin it to work with my PokerTracker. i keep trying to import my HHs into PT, and nothing is coming thru. ive tried tying my PT importer to the Application Data, every folder in the DoylesRoom folder, and even old Golden Palace Application folders (same network, and just trying it). and nothing is gettin imported. can anyone lead me in the right direction?

thnx
Old 08-30-2006, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Tribeca and PokerTracker

You should probably ask in the PT forum rather than here. Is PT finding the files at all? I think Doyle's Room doesn't store them in any subdirectory, but rather a totally different directory on your hard drive. Search for your user name to find it.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:13 PM

They store under your windows profile directory tree. You can find out where by going to PT forum or search for Doyle or Tribeca under the "c:\documents and settings" folder on your hard drive -- assuming C is you system volume (default).
Old 09-06-2006, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi: i did a search for my question, but didnt find anything. so i hope im not asking some question that was answered like 2 days ago

anyway...i just started playin on Doyles Room (Tribeca) and am havin a difficult time gettin it to work with my PokerTracker. i keep trying to import my HHs into PT, and nothing is coming thru. ive tried tying my PT importer to the Application Data, every folder in the DoylesRoom folder, and even old Golden Palace Application folders (same network, and just trying it). and nothing is gettin imported. can anyone lead me in the right direction?

thnx

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to turn on the hand history archive in the options for Tribeca rooms. Did you do that?
Old 09-06-2006, 11:47 PM

i did some searchin in the PTforums...and they are saying that you cant import PLOHL hands from Tribeca yet. they are working on that for the next patch.

thanx for the comments =)