Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2006, 09:16 PM

Default $25 PL/O8 hand, need some feedback

Ok, I'm UTG+1 with J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Villain is sitting in the BB and he is an absolute maniac, playing and raising every pot.

UTG,me and one LP player limp in and Villain raises it to $1.35. UTG player only has .85 left so he goes all in, me and LP player call.

Flop comes K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Villain leads out with $5 and I come over the top all in with top pair and the nut low draw. LP player folds and Villain calls.

Turn comes A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], river comes 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Villain had A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and
wound up with a full house. I got nothing.

I just wanted to hear some feedback about how I played this hand, I thought his preflop raise with those cards was questionable and his bet into that flop was even more so.

Sorry if this post is hard to read but I couldn't get the hand converter to work. Thanks you guys for your advice and time !
Old 01-23-2006, 10:36 PM

Default Re: $25 PL/O8 hand, need some feedback

You played it fine and [censored] happens.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: $25 PL/O8 hand, need some feedback

Players like Villian are destined to go broke. Search for him and go to his table!