Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 07:02 PM

Default Beat: The show \"Psych\" MOVE TO BBV I\'M STUPID

What is the deal with this show? It's exactly like Monk, except instead of being funny and interesting, it sucks ass. So I suppose in a more accurate way, you could say that they aren't similar at all.

The existence of this show is a worse beat than when USA switched from multiple Law and Order SVU to adding some Criminal Intent episodes to the mix.

*edit*
God I'm a moron. This isn't BBV at all.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Beat: The show \"Psych\" MOVE TO BBV I\'M STUPID

[ QUOTE ]
What is the deal with this show? It's exactly like Monk, except instead of being funny and interesting, it sucks ass. So I suppose in a more accurate way, you could say that they aren't similar at all.

The existence of this show is a worse beat than when USA switched from multiple Law and Order SVU to adding some Criminal Intent episodes to the mix.

*edit*
God I'm a moron. This isn't BBV at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont watch TV nor do I read the newspaper. All I do is sleep, eat, play poker, 2+2, and beat off when I have the energy. I wish I could share in your sorrows. Dont worry, the sun will still come out tomorrow.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Beat: The show \"Psych\" MOVE TO BBV I\'M STUPID

[ QUOTE ]
I dont watch TV nor do I read the newspaper. All I do is sleep, eat, play poker, 2+2, and beat off when I have the energy. I wish I could share in your sorrows. Dont worry, the sun will still come tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your only weakness sleepy and hungry?

Personally, I haven't had my cable hooked up in like 5 years. The only time I miss it is during a major sporting event (though I've watched a few good shows on DVD). It's crap.