Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2006, 01:40 PM

Default Play Sheep Online

Pretty cool game. My buddy designed it and he's looking for lots of players to test it out so he can keep tweaking it.

http://sheeponline.com/default.asp

Its free and its a fun waste of time. You all know how to play right?
Old 08-16-2006, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Play Sheep Online

[ QUOTE ]
You all know how to play right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:46 PM

OK. Someone will make a list of 15 categories. And within each category you're objective is to guess which answer will be the most popular amongst the group of players. For everyone in the group who guessed your answer, you get a point, including yourself. Whoever amasses the most points at the end of the game wins. Example.....

The category is color in the rainbow. And you say "Red".

Well 15 people said "Blue", 10 people said "Red" and 5 people said "Indigo". Well all the blue people have 15 points, you're in the group of people who earned 10 points and then the Indigo people are all in last with 5 points.

The game gets rather addicting. Its a pretty fun waste of time.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:24 PM

wow, someone made our sheep game into a website

but we only give points for top answer, not for other answers
Old 08-16-2006, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, someone made our sheep game into a website

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, someone who doesn't want to be identified. Private registration, DomainsByProxy.com. I wouldn't have anything to do with it.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:47 PM

The site is fine. Its also his poker site, but he sort of let the poker part of it fall away. You can create games and it will score them for you. Its brand new and he needs people to test it and make suggestions. I know we play it a lot on here so I thought you guys would be perfect for that.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The site is fine. Its also his poker site, but he sort of let the poker part of it fall away. You can create games and it will score them for you. Its brand new and he needs people to test it and make suggestions. I know we play it a lot on here so I thought you guys would be perfect for that.

[/ QUOTE ]Wolf tell
Old 08-16-2006, 02:53 PM

OK I'll respond. I created the site. And the reason I didn't want to put my home information on there is that I'm not a business. I don't want my personal information on the internet. I created a fun site.

Do I want to create a profit from it? Sure everyone does. Do I have any malicious intent? Nope. If you fear I'm trying to steal your passwords or do anything wrong, use an email account that you don't care about (make one from hotmail) and use a password that you have never used before. I will never ask for credit card information, give your email to a list service, or anything like that.

And above all, if you think something is wrong with the site, if you think it might be a scam, or a virus, or whatever, just don't go to it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2006, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK I'll respond. I created the site. And the reason I didn't want to put my home information on there is that I'm not a business. I don't want my personal information on the internet. I created a fun site.

Do I want to create a profit from it? Sure everyone does. Do I have any malicious intent? Nope. If you fear I'm trying to steal your passwords or do anything wrong, use an email account that you don't care about (make one from hotmail) and use a password that you have never used before. I will never ask for credit card information, give your email to a list service, or anything like that.

And above all, if you think something is wrong with the site, if you think it might be a scam, or a virus, or whatever, just don't go to it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, this is pretty villagery. Carry on.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:10 PM

Someone should register and create a game for everyone on here to play. Then get everyone to play it and work out bugs, make upgrade suggestions, etc....