Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2006, 06:39 PM

Default Lost in Bonus Land

Hi, I've been playing exclusively Party 2/4 10k hands/wk. Lurking here it appears I'm missing out on bonus/rakeback galore. Just opened neteller acct. have $750 at my disposal for another site. UB $500 initial deposit bonus sounds good, however having perused a few rakeback sites I'm not sure if I can get this bonus in addition to rakeback. (one has $200 bonus listed, another doesn't list UB,etc.) I am an online newb(2 mo.'s) and quite ignorant, attempted to do some research before posting, however find myself confused with the myriad offers. Any advice greatly appreciated. (If it matters, will be playing 3/6 full exclusively in about 2 weeks). Thank you for your time.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Lost in Bonus Land

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I've been playing exclusively Party 2/4 10k hands/wk. Lurking here it appears I'm missing out on bonus/rakeback galore. Just opened neteller acct. have $750 at my disposal for another site. UB $500 initial deposit bonus sounds good, however having perused a few rakeback sites I'm not sure if I can get this bonus in addition to rakeback. (one has $200 bonus listed, another doesn't list UB,etc.) I am an online newb(2 mo.'s) and quite ignorant, attempted to do some research before posting, however find myself confused with the myriad offers. Any advice greatly appreciated. (If it matters, will be playing 3/6 full exclusively in about 2 weeks). Thank you for your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurobet has a bonus that might be pretty good for a 3/6 player..
Old 01-24-2006, 07:48 PM

bonuswhores.com
Old 01-24-2006, 08:17 PM

UB subtracts 25% of bonuses from MGR. The best rakeback deal you can get is 28%. The 100% up to $500 sign up bonus is good until the end of the month. They also have reloads very frequently.

Full Tilt has a $600 sign up bonus, and they also offer rakeback. However, they deduct all the bonus money and transaction fees from your MGR. The bonus will clear almost twice as fast as the UB at 3/6.

Eurobet is another option, but their rakeback system requires you to contribute to the pot to get credit for rake generated, and they subtract all of the bonus from MGR. That means you'll barely get anything from rakeback while clearing bonuses.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:59 PM

Ron,
Thanks for the heads-up. MGR(M?G?Rakeback?) acronym all over the place I cannot find nor deduce what it stands for!
Old 01-24-2006, 09:01 PM

Monthly Gross Revenue. It means the amount of rake the site has given you credit for paying.

If you generate $100 in rake (MGR) in a month and you have a 25% rakeback deal, you'll get $25. Although, as I said earlier, some sites subtract bonus money from the MGR.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Check out Interpoker and pokerplex. Both are Cryto sites that offer ongoing monthly bonuses. You can get rakeback at both with no deductions for bonus.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:18 PM

Ahhh-now I see. Makes reading these rakeback forums a lot easier. Thanks again.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Check out Interpoker and pokerplex. Both are Cryto sites that offer ongoing monthly bonuses. You can get rakeback at both with no deductions for bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice bonuses, yes. But you'll have a hell of a time finding enough full ring 2/4 and 3/6 games to play 10K hands a week.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice bonuses, yes. But you'll have a hell of a time finding enough full ring 2/4 and 3/6 games to play 10K hands a week.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry, didn't realize that. I only play NL. His best bet is probably going to be UB then.