Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2006, 01:56 AM

Default Im having Ann Coulter thread withdrawal

someone please tell me how much worse she is than the lefties before I shrivel up with the DTs.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Im having Ann Coulter thread withdrawal

You know that verse in the bible about Christians supposed to be as clever as serpents and as gentle as doves?

Ann is as clever as a dove and gentle as a serpent and her research skills are for [censored] - she fabricates sources and quotes out of context worse then a bible thumper quoting Leviticus. -

But she has nice legs and isn't fat - so she's on TV a lot - I consider her as annoying as Conservatives consider Michael Moore, I suppose. -

except I actually think she's a live walking/talking argument for Birth Control.

RB
Old 06-17-2006, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know that verse in the bible about Christians supposed to be as clever as serpents and as gentle as doves?

Ann is as clever as a dove and gentle as a serpent and her research skills are for [censored] - she fabricates sources and quotes out of context worse then a bible thumper quoting Leviticus. -

But she has nice legs and isn't fat - so she's on TV a lot - I consider her as annoying as Conservatives consider Michael Moore, I suppose. -

except I actually think she's a live walking/talking argument for Birth Control.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, now I feel better. Thank you.

And no, I never heard that expression. I dont know much about doves in particular, but if "dove" in the expression is just a generalization of "bird" it clearly is wrong, because there are a helluva a lot of bird species far more clever than any snakes.

So your reversal was actually quite a compliment to Ann C. Im sure she will appreciate it.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, now I feel better. Thank you.

And no, I never heard that expression. I dont know much about doves in particular, but if "dove" in the expression is just a generalization of "bird" it clearly is wrong, because there are a helluva a lot of bird species far more clever than any snakes.

So your reversal was actually quite a compliment to Ann C. Im sure she will appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

then feel free to repeat my remarks about her being a walking/talking case for abortion as well - I'm sure she'll like that.

RB
Old 06-17-2006, 05:52 AM

Default CoulterCoulterCoulterCoulter

[ QUOTE ]
Someone please tell me how much worse she is than the lefties before I shrivel up with the DTs.

[/ QUOTE ]She is on a retainer by the Left until the congressional elections. Then she becomes a free agent. I root for the Left to grab her for another five seasons but she's become quite expensive.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:13 AM

Default Re: CoulterCoulterCoulterCoulter

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Someone please tell me how much worse she is than the lefties before I shrivel up with the DTs.

[/ QUOTE ]She is on a retainer by the Left until the congressional elections. Then she becomes a free agent. I root for the Left to grab her for another five seasons but she's become quite expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

high maintenance, you mean [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

rb
Old 06-18-2006, 10:44 AM

"she fabricates sources "

Her books often have 1000 footnotes. If you can bust her cold then do so.

We'll play it head's up vs Moore (footnote free books). I'll spot you the first one.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"she fabricates sources "

Her books often have 1000 footnotes. If you can bust her cold then do so.

We'll play it head's up vs Moore (footnote free books). I'll spot you the first one.

[/ QUOTE ]

He would actually have to read part of one to do that. Thats too much to ask.