Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 02:47 PM

Default Dispelling Silly Rumors

To Whom It May Concern,

It has been drawn to my attention that in response to a post I made on a blog many of you read, a number of people PM'd FeliciaLee telling her that I am "out to get her" or something along those lines (strange I know).

Just to clarify, I was talking about what I would have to do get ME banned from 2p2. I had previously asked to be removed from the list of Omaha/8 Mods but the admins prefer to keep us on even if we don't check the forums too much just for extra back-up. I still get the notifications and occasionally swing by to lock a post, move a bad beat or delete some spam. Because of the pure volume of posters these days, the standards for what it takes to get banned from 2p2 have gotten somewhat less stringent. I only know of two mods who have been banned and one of which was a voluntary request. I was merely pondering what sort of behavior I would have to engage in to get me banned.

So, all snitches and sowing circle members that lurk here or whatever, find something else to gossip about! I am in no way "out to get" felicia though it is somewhat flattering that the peons think I have that much power. Felicia is a long-time participant in poker discussions around the internet and a friend to a number of people associated with 2p2 Publishing as well as myself.

-Tyler
(beset)
Closed Thread