Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2006, 07:09 PM

Default You guys are going to have a field day with this

*Cliff notes at bottom*

Last night I go out to a bar with my buddy. He has had a 2 year drought as far as women goes, and he finally hooked up with this girl the previous night and was going out again with her last night. I of course had to tag along to see what this girl looked like. She actually was pretty cute, expescially considering my buddy is not good looking at all.

Anyway, we go to this pseudo sports bar in Chicago called "kendall's." I call it a pseudo sports bar because it has a ton of huge TVs and they are all playing different sports channels, but this place is frequented by many girls dressed in their trashiest. Some may say its the best of both worlds.

I'm sitting with the two of them when this random girl comes up to me and introduces herself to me. She's not that good looking, but whatever, I got nothing better to do. She asks if she can introduce me to her friend. I say OK. We walk over to this group of people, and everyone of the girls in this group is HOT!

This is where she drops the bomb on me. "rbenuck4, this is Adam." WTF! For the record, I had never spoken a word to this girl, so she thought I was gay just based on my looks. I was wearing jeans (tight, but not Euro tight), and a green zip up, so I'm not sure what gave her that impression. Anyway, what do you do in this situation?

I shook hands, small talked for a minute, and then some girl gave him a hug to say goodbye, and while he was saying goodbye, I just sort of nodded to him and headed back to my table.

Cliff Notes: Went to a bar, and a random girl tried to set me up with her gay friend.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:13 PM

Default Re: You guys are going to have a field day with this

haha you look gay (not that there is anything wrong with being gay)
Old 05-21-2006, 07:15 PM

You now are officialy a blip on the gaydar screen.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:19 PM

She did not think you were gay. If you were blatantly gay they would not have used a girl to come and bait you over.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She did not think you were gay. If you were blatantly gay they would not have used a girl to come and bait you over.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then what were they doing?
Old 05-21-2006, 07:38 PM

so did you go home with the dude or what?

seriously tho, I think you probably could have used that as an in to talk to the girls either by telling the guy you're not gay and try to get him to introduce you to em all or just going through the one that came and got you.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so did you go home with the dude or what?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-21-2006, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessarily. Girls who are too shy use other girls all the time. The same could apply in this situation.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*Cliff notes at bottom*

Last night I go out to a bar with my buddy. He has had a 2 year drought as far as women goes, and he finally hooked up with this girl the previous night and was going out again with her last night. I of course had to tag along to see what this girl looked like. She actually was pretty cute, expescially considering my buddy is not good looking at all.

Anyway, we go to this pseudo sports bar in Chicago called "kendall's." I call it a pseudo sports bar because it has a ton of huge TVs and they are all playing different sports channels, but this place is frequented by many girls dressed in their trashiest. Some may say its the best of both worlds.

I'm sitting with the two of them when this random girl comes up to me and introduces herself to me. She's not that good looking, but whatever, I got nothing better to do. She asks if she can introduce me to her friend. I say OK. We walk over to this group of people, and everyone of the girls in this group is HOT!

This is where she drops the bomb on me. "rbenuck4, this is Adam." WTF! For the record, I had never spoken a word to this girl, so she thought I was gay just based on my looks. I was wearing jeans (tight, but not Euro tight), and a green zip up, so I'm not sure what gave her that impression. Anyway, what do you do in this situation?

I shook hands, small talked for a minute, and then some girl gave him a hug to say goodbye, and while he was saying goodbye, I just sort of nodded to him and headed back to my table.

Cliff Notes: Went to a bar, and a random girl tried to set me up with her gay friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Sounds like a bet. They probably put her up to it. "Grab a random guy and introduce him to Adam!" kinda thing.

This shouldn't happen unless you really look gay. I mean, like Negreanu-gay.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:24 PM

at first I thought the "wtf" was "wtf how did you know my 2p2 name?". then it got less exciting.