Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2006, 01:25 AM

Default I\'m very confused (girl situation, long)

I don't post girl issues often here in OOT, but this one has me completely confused.

Background:
I've worked with this girl for awhile but never really talked to her as we were in different locations. However, the company just opened a new building that had us moved into the same building on different floors (this is a not a big company, only 4 people in her department). We talk and seem to hit it off. Last weekend our company had a bus trip to the Giants game and I had two tickets. I asked a girl to go originally but we stopped talking so I needed someone to go with. I end up asking this girl since she knows a lot of people going already and she agrees. We seem to have a very good time, this isn't just me saying this, she has told me several times since then that she had a great time.

Today

We continue to talk and go to lunch today and again seem to have a very good time. She is graduating college tomorrow and asks me to go. I say sure as other friends are graduating so why not. She also tells me she is drinking tonight and to call her later. I do and she invites me over to her friends house where she has been drinking for awhile. I get there and she is drunk but not completely wasted. The house is a friend of hers (a guy if it matters) and the only other person there is some girl passed out on the couch named Tina. She continues to drink and I start to, getting an okay buzz in the process. We are on the patio, but we eventually get inside alone together (her friend woke up and was on the patio as well). We are talking while I'm getting another beer when she tells me that "I should hook up with Tina". I am like WTF? and ask her if that means we aren't going to hook up. She starts with the I'm drunk, I don't know what I'm going, I need to go back outside. I am very confused and have no idea what to do. I finish my beer, say goodbye to those there and leave. Can anyone tell me WTF just happened?

Cliffnotes
Thought I was seeing this girl until she tells me I should hook up with her friend.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:27 AM

Default Re: I\'m very confused (girl situation, long)

I didn't read any of this, but based on the subject line, you're not going to bang this girl.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:29 AM

she might have gotten the vibe that you actually really like her and is kind of turned off by that. or, it might be the case that she likes you and doesn't really know what to do about it since she's graduating from college, which is a tumultuous time in someone's life. there's really not enough information to make a judgment here. just relax and don't force anything. just remember always to be entertaining other prospects because it will take the pressure off.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she might have gotten the vibe that you actually really like her and is kind of turned off by that. or, it might be the case that she likes you and doesn't really know what to do about it since she's graduating from college, which is a tumultuous time in someone's life. there's really not enough information to make a judgment here. just relax and don't force anything. just remember always to be entertaining other prospects because it will take the pressure off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely wasn't thinking about getting exclusive at this point, it was just very strange. I should have stayed and banged her friend.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely wasn't thinking about getting exclusive at this point, it was just very strange. I should have stayed and banged her friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's a good thing because you'd be really [censored] if you wanted something out of it.

so uh, why do you care if you just wanted to bang her? I still stand by my analysis, girls aren't always good at reading guys.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:36 AM

just hook up with Tina. what is the problem here?
Old 05-19-2006, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's a good thing because you'd be really [censored] if you wanted something out of it.

so uh, why do you care if you just wanted to bang her? I still stand by my analysis, girls aren't always good at reading guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, she was cool and seemed to enjoy my [censored]-ness. That's rare, so I thought we might be able to hang out sometimes.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:42 AM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

[ QUOTE ]
just hook up with Tina. what is the problem here?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was fine as [censored], but can't [censored] with Tina Tina, Tina, the sperm cleana
Old 05-19-2006, 01:47 AM

If her friend was passed out, chances are she was drunker then she appeared.

Give it a day.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:49 AM

lol, dude, she wanted to hook up with you.

That whole "you should hook up with tina" thing didnt mean she wants you to hook up with tina, girls are stupid like that.

You kinda did ok with the "does that mean we arent gunna hook up?" bit (tho there would have been waaay better ways to go about it). But the getting up and leaving was just way dumb.