Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2006, 12:06 AM

Default Smallville season finale

Spoilers below:

I have to admit, this show sucks 50% of the time. The writing gets really inconsistent as they neglect past character actions and motivations. Worst of all, our hero, Clark (who will be Superman in the future) is written to be a whiny bitch a lot of the time and really makes a lot of bad decisions. However, of the episodes that are good, they are really good.

Basically whenever the plot focuses on the Superman mythos, we have a good episode, and tonight we can say that it did.

It was nice to see Chloe and Clark finally have their "moment" as she kissed him good bye wondering if they'll ever see each other again.

Speaking of the women in Clark's life, I want to punch Lana in the face. She's the biggest bitch in the world and at the end of the episode, the city is in shambles and knowing that her "new man" Lex has special abilities, rather than trying to convince him to save some people down there, she talks about their [censored] relationship and begins to make up with him.

Oh and way to go Clark *rolleyes*. Basically everything has been blown to [censored] as he can't do anything right and now he's imprisoned in what looks to be a phantom zone type prison.

The thing that pisses me off the most here is the cliff hanger ending. I put up with a load of crappy episodes hoping to find some sort of fruitful resolution at the end of the season but instead, I'll have to wait a few months to see how Clark gets out of this one.

Anyone else watch?