Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: WWYD?
Pay the rediculous fee and feel ripped off but knowing the pain will go away! 0 0%
Calll a laywer and bring this absurd institution of arbitrary towing practice of over-charging to courts! 2 66.67%
Don't do anything and wait for collections to call and not answer. Fuck the world and its injustice! 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2007, 11:33 PM

Default Question about Blood Alcohol Content

IF some has a BAC of .10, which would get them a DUI in any state, would that mean that 10% of their blood is effectively alcohol, or .1% of their blood is alcohol? I was under the impression that .10 meant 10% is effectively alcohol, and have heard as much several times, yet my neighbor disagrees and Wikipedia wasn't exceptionally clear on it, ( although it appears from what I read he is correct, and I am wrong.)

Either way, if I'm wrong, that seems like an exceptionally miniscule amount of alcohol affecting someone so much, but likely mostly because I was under the wrong perception for such a long time. Obviously there are other drugs, poisons, etc that have a far more profound effect in far smaller doses.

Also, just for fun, to gauge the common perception a bit: