Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2007, 12:15 PM

Default A paid poker forum just banned me..

Hey everyone..

Ha ha a forum that i paid ten bucks to use even just banend me at a site called cardrunners. I simply told people about a poker site that is curretnly 400% cheaper than other sites and the moderator banned me.

He asked me in private chat to please not tell people so basically he could keep making money off his affiliate links better. So if they do that there at cardrunners.. why should they charge for the forum too? I am just tired of people being so greedy about this matter.

I just know if i some nutty "stars" or "tilt" enthusiast he would prob have no problems. The 3 people who did reply thanked me for the heads up there about the site/ positive reponses.

What do u all think?? Don't u all think thats kind of greedy for a moderator of a PAID forum??? Seems like a very greedy decison to me.

What do u all think about that?

todd

ps- The truth seems to be if i even wrote a post about a decnent post about how rake is bascially taking everybody's money except the top 5% I think alot of forums would ban for even trying to "educate the masses." I am a semi pro.