Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Reminiscing...an old PUA trip report

I was inspired to write this because of some of the nice guys complaining of PUA's. Sorry to tell you but this is the way the world works sometimes. Some of you guys should consider forgetting about the way you think the world 'should be' and start paying attention to the way the world actually is.

Several years ago, random average bar, sports bar. My memory is kinda hazy but I will try to hit the high points. I hit it up alone as I usually roll alone. Arrive about 11pm in the outskirts of Beantown where the bars close at 2am. I see a large mixed group by the pool tables, at least 6 to 8 with a predominance of females. I forget my actual approach but started talking with 2 of the females and then turned my attention more to one of them. The other female politely excuses herself, good sign I think to myself.

I also notice one of the dudes orbiting around us somewhat and he seems visibly upset but also quite uncertain of how to proceed. I make reference to him casually and the chick refers to him in a derogatory manner indicating he is stuck on her but she has no interest in him. She even goes so far as to say she has blatantly told him as much on several occasions but he doesn't get it. I”m not sure what to make of this, I wonder if she is lying and he is an ex or if she is overplaying him hitting on her a lot to try to up her status in my eyes.

I move the 2 of us over away from the pool table side into a sitting area with tables that is more private. I start to send out the sexual vibes and ramp up some kino (aka physical touching) because I don't want to waste any more time on this chick without knowing where I stand.

Later we hit the dance floor so I can progress the kino and I made a fantastic SOI (statement of intent) about sexing her but my memory fails me. She got turned on by that. Then I move off her telling her some bs like I”m going to the bathroom and am going to get something in my car or some other story. I re-appear like 15 minutes later and the lame dude is all close to her and they are sitting side by side talking. I ignore this and chat up some other people in the place.

She makes her way over to me and I learn (either now or before I forget) that they are all from out of town and staying at a hotel close by. She takes the room key card out of her purse while she is looking for some money to pay a waitress and I snatch it out of her hand and put it in my pocket. She does not try to stop me.

Her friends start shuffling around about leaving and dude has sad puppy eyes and one of her girlfriends is coming to her relaying some message from him to her, about what I think I know in general but really could care less. Anyway I assume we are leaving together as I have had her room key in my pocket for like ½ hour now and we have made out a bit (started on the dance floor earlier). She says “you have my key, right?” I say “yeah” and grab her by the hand and say lets go.

She directs me to the hotel and we hit her room. She negotiated at one point with her friends to get an alone room, forget when exactly and she did it away from me. She 'rushes' me to the room and it's weird and she won't say what's going on. Anyway we get to her room and chill and start at it and the phone rings. It's her girlfriend calling telling her the dude wants to know where she is and stuff LMAO. After like the 2nd or 3rd call I told her this has to stop or I am leaving and she orders her friend not to call the room any more.

Next morning (I stayed b/c it was kinda far from where I lived) she's on the phone with her friends and they are making plans on leaving and whatnot and she invites me to one of their rooms for breakfast.

Now the best part of the whole thing, mr. Nice guy chump is there and he bought all the girls and both her and me coffee and muffins (and he slept on the floor of one of the other chicks rooms) LMAO. Thanks dude.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Reminiscing...an old PUA trip report

so what do you think about people who can get the same end result as you but aren't control freaks and/or caught up in stupid phrases like "kino"
Old 08-14-2007, 07:39 PM

Your story is not about picking up a chick. It's about besting some random chode who you have never met and don't know. I really don't think the point of the community or pickup fundamentally is in line with this. Obliterating the dreams of random chodes is just a byproduct of picking up women yet often serves as validation to one's insecurities as well as motivation for improvement. Did you ever move past this phase?

I do like the key bit (the only tactic you mentioned)...and logistics worked themselves out *very* nicely. In your PUA days (I assume you no longer go out to pickup women since this sounds like it's from a while ago) did you find logistics were hit and miss or usually worked themselves out naturally like in this scenario?

Yugoslav
Old 08-14-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so what do you think about people who can get the same end result as you but aren't control freaks and/or caught up in stupid phrases like "kino"

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the person, some I would probably admire.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your story is not about picking up a chick. It's about besting some random chode who you have never met and don't know. I really don't think the point of the community or pickup fundamentally is in line with this. Obliterating the dreams of random chodes is just a byproduct of picking up women yet often serves as validation to one's insecurities as well as motivation for improvement. Did you ever move past this phase?

I do like the key bit (the only tactic you mentioned)...and logistics worked themselves out *very* nicely. In your PUA days (I assume you no longer go out to pickup women since this sounds like it's from a while ago) did you find logistics were hit and miss or usually worked themselves out naturally like in this scenario?

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

To be clear, my MOTIVATION had nothing to do with the guy. And I accept you criticism of validating my insecurities however that had as much to do with my incessant huntning and bedding women as it did finding amusement in the defeat of another. (I picked this one night just to show how chumpish some chumps can be, and to tell people don't be that guy!)

As far as logistics, things worked out much, much better once I realized that I needed a game plan and I needed to be moving from A to B to C, etc. Then a lot of the times the logistics take care of themselves. For a while there I was some dude drinking beer wanting pussy and my only plan was to be in the bar and drink lol
Old 08-14-2007, 07:59 PM

bk,

Letdown, I was sure he was gonna be her boyfriend or husband.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:07 PM

bk - I think you're full of [censored].
Old 08-14-2007, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bk,

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I have done guys wives behind their backs, and I have done guys wives while they watched (and sometimes participated) but I never stole a guys wife in front of his face and did her lol
Old 08-14-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bk,

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I have done guys wives behind their backs, and I have done guys wives while they watched (and sometimes participated) but I never stole a guys wife in front of his face and did her lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? You mean that [censored] isn't staged? Right..
Old 08-14-2007, 09:02 PM

Boris,

He might be full of [censored] I agree, but I believe his stories.