Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2006, 02:57 PM

Default Full Tilt Bonus Question

Full Tilt Poker wants you to know that you are important to us. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to extend you a special offer. Starting today, your play over the next two weeks will qualify you for your choice of:

Premium Gear from the Full Tilt Poker Store
or
$250 in Cash

You can qualify for this offer if you play in any of our real money ring games and tournaments, and earn 2,500 Full Tilt Points before 11:59PM ET on April 14th, 2006.

If you choose the Gear option, you may choose two items of Full Tilt Poker gear from Group A and one item from Group B:

Question: Do we have a calculator on here to calculate how many hands/limits/hours are invovled to get the 2500 points? Is this worth it?

TIA
Old 04-02-2006, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Bonus Question

I've played about 360 hands of 2/4 6max and earned about 200 points. The only reason I'm doing it is my deal was 300 points for 100 dollars otherwise I'd leave it alone.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Bonus Question

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker wants you to know that you are important to us. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to extend you a special offer. Starting today, your play over the next two weeks will qualify you for your choice of:

Premium Gear from the Full Tilt Poker Store
or
$250 in Cash

You can qualify for this offer if you play in any of our real money ring games and tournaments, and earn 2,500 Full Tilt Points before 11:59PM ET on April 14th, 2006.

If you choose the Gear option, you may choose two items of Full Tilt Poker gear from Group A and one item from Group B:

Question: Do we have a calculator on here to calculate how many hands/limits/hours are invovled to get the 2500 points? Is this worth it?

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

This works out to 85% rakeback at any limits on Full Tilt. Well worth it IMO.