Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 05:54 AM

Default As me about being a former swinger/sex freak

I used to frequent swing clubs and underground sex clubs. Ask me any questions you want about this.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:57 AM

Default Re: As me about being a former swinger/sex freak

Why did you stop going? Get bored? Got a girlfriend who didn't approve of you doing dirty deeds done cheap?
Old 09-01-2007, 05:58 AM

What motivated you to get out of bed in the morning?
Old 09-01-2007, 05:58 AM

I think this one will be cool...but I really wish there was like one "ask me about..." thread per week, rather than five in a day.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:00 AM

I don't really know what these things are? Is it even possible for a girl or guy to get "raped"(save being raped by the unpreferred sex)

also what about STDs and stuff, seems pretty um, dangerous.

Since I probably won't post in here again, where are these things actually held? Cumfiesta @ Brians on thur u n?
Old 09-01-2007, 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really know what these things are? Is it even possible for a girl or guy to get "raped"(save being raped by the unpreferred sex)

also what about STDs and stuff, seems pretty um, dangerous.

Since I probably won't post in here again, where are these things actually held? Cumfiesta @ Brians on thur u n?

[/ QUOTE ]

Swing clubs are either 'on premises' or 'off premises'. Off premises swing clubs can be in any club where you mix and mingle with other swingers and then make individual arrangments with a couple or several people to take the party elsewhere like someone's house or a hotel room.

On premises clubs can be in peoples homes (that they have spruced up with a hottup, a room with a few beds put next to each other, mirrors, etc.. or they can be in an acutal bar/club. A place with a dance floor, bars, locker/shower room, and then sex rooms...both small for intimate gatherings and larger for the orgy stuff. These places are more popular in states like Florida and California. Some states/counties overlook ordinances against such places, or ignore them like a home poker game.

STD's are a risk

It is extremely unlikely someone would get raped unless it was a really underground place and I think it would only happen at gay undergroud places....like the weeds near a river or something lol

In actual places like house parties or clubs I don't think anyone would ever be raped.

In one underground place years and years ago I did see some dude had a mentally retarded chick in with the intention of having her blow guys. It freaked me out so I didn't stick around that area, but I honestly can't say if she wanted it or was being manipulated by a real scum bag.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What motivated you to get out of bed in the morning?

[/ QUOTE ]

The same things that motivate other human beings to get out of bed in the morning.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did you stop going? Get bored? Got a girlfriend who didn't approve of you doing dirty deeds done cheap?

[/ QUOTE ]

I kind of stopped gradually. One place I went to a lot shut down. Then places in NYC started to shut down. I also always 'swang' alone, I didn't bring a chick with me. It's hard to get into most of the swing clubs without a chick on your arm and as I got into my 30's my body and looks started to ge a bit. It was a lot easier in my 20's to be one of the 'select males' allowed in.

Then I kind of morphed into doing PUA and got with that scene and went more mainline in getting chicks in bars (I did that a lot as well in my 20's but a lot of times my pref was a swing club or underground sex club). So I went more mainstream. Then I started to loose some interest and got a bit psychologically healthier. Then I fell in love.

I wrote about that in ElD's forum in the 'best day of your life thread' I think it makes for an interesting read that touches on this quesiton.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:36 AM

I hear that very often these clubs are frequented by middle age people, i.e. women that you wouldn't touch in your 20's. What were your chances that you actually meet a hot girl there and that she would agree to get it on with you? How often did you have to bang below average chicks to preserve your "club image" and remain welcome at the club?
Old 09-01-2007, 06:38 AM

Another one: Did you ever meet someone in such a club that you knew from your "day life"? Was it awkward? Would you seize the moment and have sex and then pretend that it never happend during daylight? Have you ever felt that you could be blackmailed by someone who saw you doing weird things there or who just knew that you visit such clubs?