Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Only If you live in london and are computer savvy- Read.

i humbly apologise for this x-post, but am not having any luck else where...I have tried (sigh) and failed to get to grips with all the auto hot key etc. APPS. None of it makes any sense. I want to be able to use all the applications but am vv. computer Illiterate. Would prefer if someone could come and install everything/show me how to do it. I live in West London, just off Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill, but would be willing to travel. Will be happy to renumerate someone generously for their help.
requirements.sixth sense installation/iwitness/pokeroffice. what ever is considered the best set up for datamining, table selection etc.. etc. etc. I played as evilswine (uber nit)a while back on party and ladbrokes. getting back in the game, and want all weapons available. anyone who can help please pm me. Sorry mods if ths is in the wrong place! please move accordingly.(But only once someone replies [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
Old 10-24-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Only If you live in london and are computer savvy- Read.

im going to say i like your screen name having just studied sisyphus, that is all i've got
Old 10-25-2007, 06:19 PM

Post on the Gutshot and Hendon Mob forums, you'll get a better response.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:50 PM

You can just use netmeeting (if I remember correctly that's what it's called), which is accesible from MSN Messenger, and have someone install/set them up for you.

EDIT: Actually it's called remote assistance I think, either that or application sharing, I forget which one of the two it is.. It's found under actions-> activies.

However, I suppose you'd have to trust whoever you do it with. Not used it in a while but as far as I remember it just lets the person you connect to control your mouse (which, I think, you can abort at any time).