Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 04:21 AM

Default Mythra is a SCAMMER

All,

Be warned! The poster Mythra who had done numerous Neteller transfers in the past is a scammer. He scammed me out of 2k.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:22 AM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

details
Old 02-10-2007, 04:26 AM

Some of my posts in the SSNL [cheese] thread....

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Please be advised, poster Mythra (also his FTP name) has scammed me for 2,000 dollars on FullTilt. DO NOT TRANSFER WITH THIS POSTER.

Does anyone know how I can reach FTPDoug quickly? FullTilt support has not responded to any of my emails.

EDIT - This is almost the same as my last post, but now the scamming is pretty much official. I sat at the same table as he did on FTP and he left immediately. Anyone have any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hate scammers. His stars name is vampyrv. Can he get a custom title?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. 2p2 basically has to stay out of it. Any transfers are done at the users risk and 2p2 has nothing to do with any of it. No custom title. No banning. No nothing.

I did just chat with him a bit on a sng table at FT. He said he's going to come and make a post on 2p2, but that he couldn't get on the site. Which is odd, because he's not banned or anything.

AS, where did your discussion of the transaction take place? On AIM? Or where? Do you have transcripts?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was strictly on the boards via my 2 posts (one in SSNL and one in MSNL). He replied via PM. His PMs are posted via screenshot below. I don't have the PMs I sent him, I guess I have that feature turned off???

I also have numerous emails from PokerStars confirming I have not received any transfers into my account from anyone. But for some privacy I'd rather not post those, I could PM them if someone would like to see them.

FullTilt has only responded to one of my emails, and that was "We are forwarding this on to our security team." I guess if I could ask for the help of 2+2 I suggest everyone email them asking them to help out FullTilt player "PootLoops". Or if someone (maybe a green guy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) could kindly get the attention of FTPDoug. He seems very helpful, but I can't reach him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-10-2007, 04:26 AM

damn..ROLLO
Old 02-10-2007, 04:28 AM

why people ship around 4 figures to people they don't know is beyond me. i really need to get into the scamming business.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:31 AM

I wouldn't trust any of my own degenerate friends with 2,000 dollars. Let alone some random degenerate on two + two. Sorry for what happend man, hopefully all goes well and you put a moon roof in the back of his skull.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:34 AM

yeah, I don't think I would trade $20, let alone 2k unless it was a reputable poster/I got a reputable poster as escrow.

Tough beat though.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:38 AM

i feel so good that i paid a little extra vig to get a very established and trustworthy 2+2er's help (apathy).

my reasons for justifying the slightly extra vig was that i was sure that someone who made several good xfers to get a good rep would be waiting for someone like me (i had ~5k to xfer) before they jack it and disappear. even 1k posters didnt interest me.

you should have been more careful...
Old 02-10-2007, 04:39 AM

Nation has a point there. People do that [censored] on ebay all the time.They build up big feedback selling stuff then roll a few people on big items and no one can say [censored] cause their reputation is highly beloved.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i feel so good that i paid a little extra vig to get a very established and trustworthy 2+2er's help (apathy).

my reasons for justifying the slightly extra vig was that i was sure that someone who made several good xfers to get a good rep would be waiting for someone like me (i had ~5k to xfer) before they jack it and disappear. even 1k posters didnt interest me.

you should have been more careful...

[/ QUOTE ]

nation, almost all your posts come off as kind of douchy, in particular those you've made re neteller in the last few weeks. fwiw!