Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Beat: Two Guys Go Down On Me At Once

lol ok so i had a super good day bbv4l and i just knew i had 2 share it with u becuz u are the only forum that gets me!

well i got invited to this home game at my bfs friend ryan's house and it started right after work so my bf picked me up from my job at hot topic and off we went!

i know i dont have to tell you but we were extremely excited becuz neither of us had played any poker for over a month due to work related complications but anyway on to the story we got there at 6 oclock sharp which is when it started and who do we see but my best friend from middle school greg who i have not talked to in ages but i know he likes poker and i am happy to see him!

well its funny because in seventh grade greg and i were bffs but greg got in trouble with our pe teacher mrs. hutchinson who caught him doing drugs in the lower parking lot behind school [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] as u can imagine i was very surprised and angry with him becuz i am not the kind of girl who smokes or drinks or drives slow in the fast lane (lol but i still eat fast food because it is yummy!) so to make a long story short gregs parents got very mad at him and sent him to a different hs then me and i had not seen him for a very long time. he looked so different, he used to wear his hair long but now it was short and also green!

well i dont have to tell you that i pick up AA the third hand of the game and of course i raise it up like a good girl and my friend greg reraises me all in on the button. i am thinking yay becuz i am going to win lots of money but also i am sad becuz i do not want to bust a good friend of mine. well wouldn't you know it but my bf who is in the big blind goes all in over the top of everyone and when it gets back to me i take a whole minute becuz i cant decide what to do! it is a very tough situation that i considered posting about in mtt forum becuz either my two friends are going to lose or i am going to win or else i can fold and let them fight it out!

i finally decided that i came to gamble and flipped up both my cards. well as you can imagine everyone was happy except for greg and my bf. greg had JJ and wouldnt you know it but my bf turned up the same hand as greg!!! ha ha ha well i say out loud cmon dealer bring a 8910 and make it a race but wouldnt you know it he doesnt listen to me and the flop comes K23 instead.

anyway neither of them hits a set and i win the biggest pot in quite some time, 25 dollars! which is good becuz there is a dress i have been lookin for at the mall but also i am sad becuz two of my favorite people in the whole world go down on me at once! it ended up being ok tho becuz i took them to starbucks afterwards and bought them caramel frappacinos with extra caramel mmmm my favorite!

well i hope u enjoyed my day bbv4l just so long as u didnt enjoy it as much as me =p
Old 08-16-2007, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Beat: Two Guys Go Down On Me At Once

lol
Old 08-16-2007, 12:47 AM

pwn
Old 08-16-2007, 12:47 AM

Old 08-16-2007, 12:50 AM

drizzle for god
Old 08-16-2007, 12:52 AM

i [censored] love u man holy [censored]
Old 08-16-2007, 12:55 AM

Encore!!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 12:57 AM

Old 08-16-2007, 12:57 AM

You probably should have folded cause knocking out your bf and your friend in the same hand is like really mean.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:00 AM

How do you even CONSIDER folding AA in that spot? Haven't you ever heard the old poker adage "I'd bust my own grandmother and feel good about it"?