Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 05:34 AM

Default Empire/Party questions

First a basic one and apologies if it has been answered a million times before: if I already have a Party account am I allowed sign up for an Empire account also? And whether the answer to that is yes or no, does anyone know of any sign up bonuses/promos available for Empire poker?
Thank you for your help.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:59 AM

Default Re: Empire/Party questions

[ QUOTE ]
First a basic one and apologies if it has been answered a million times before: if I already have a Party account am I allowed sign up for an Empire account also? And whether the answer to that is yes or no, does anyone know of any sign up bonuses/promos available for Empire poker?
Thank you for your help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know that it's "allowed", but I have heard tell of people who were able to create an account at each using different computers...same info and funding methods, though.

PokerSavvy and InternetTexasHoldem have goodies in ADDITION to the Empire sign-up bonus.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:48 PM

I take it from the noticeable absence of any pm's there are no Empire affiliates lurking round these parts [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2007, 02:04 PM

I was able to have account on both, no problem. (Same email, same computer, same Neteller)
Old 04-18-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was able to have account on both, no problem. (Same email, same computer, same Neteller)

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the chronology of your opening these accounts also taking into consideration UIGEA if you don't mind my asking? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:25 PM

I have an account on both sites. My Party Poker account was created about August 2006 and my Empire Poker account in January or s.th.

I use the same Neteller account and of course the same personal data on both sites however I used different email adresses and usernames (obviously because they share the same network).
I wrote an email to some support before signing up at empire to check if I do anything illegal here and my bankroll/account gets frozen, but I'm not sure if it was Party Poker, Empire Poker or PayPro.

However their response confirmed what I've heard before.
Same Neteller and Personal Data is possbile, just use a different email adress and username.

Just email to empire support and ask them to make sure e.th. is fine since there have been some recent changes affecting PartyGaming sign up policy (until a few weeks ago you could delete your account if you hadn't used it for real money for 60 days or s.th. and sign up through a new affiliate. It seems that this is no longer possible).