interrupt him right there and say "fold preflop" 20 16.81%
wait until he's done and say "fold preflop" 16 13.45%
wait until he's done and say "lol donkaments" 31 26.05%
wait until he's done and say "ni han sah" 13 10.92%
ignore the donk 39 32.77%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Erotic event TR + Pics (NSFW)

It took me a while to find the time but here it is.

Last Sunday, me and my girlfriend went to a big erotic event in Utrecht, teh Netherlands.
It’s about an hour drive from my home. You have to be 18 to enter, I’m 20 and my gf is 17 but it was no problem getting in.
Some pics are on http://www.kamasutrabeurs.nl/ but that site sucks monkey balls, i didn't bring a cam or anything but i guess it's pretty standard for an erotic event. A lot of stalls with toys and stuff, some stages with live shows and a lot of nekkid people.
We just looked around a bit and my gf wanted to buy one of those crazy tarzan vibs, i said ok but i didn't rly liked it that much so i said i wouldn't pay half, what we normally do and she's obv. busto so she said she's not gonna buy it.

Further on, we went to the magical [censored] maze, which sucked. Only good thing about it is that you get to go on a bridge, which gives you an excellent view on the sm-stage.
We walk around some more and she buys some underwear and some little things like a vibrating ducky (for in bath) and I don’t rly remember what else. We meet some friends who are also there, they had bought the tarzan vibe we were looking at and were leaving already. The girl had already been there on Saturday and she told me I should go to the 1001 nights show bc theres lesbians. I obv went and it was pretty good, there was a round cycling stage where girls were having sexytime and the tickets were oversold so I had to stand rly fkkn close to them, I didn’t ask my money back.

We also watched some bondage workshops and that was pretty good. Got to talk a bit to the expert but it was kinda crowdy so I moved on.

At 4 o clock or whatev we went to get something to eat and drink, we already were there from like 11 and it was going on till 10 and my gf showed no signs of leaving but by then I noticed that the strippers were getting kind of boring and I didn’t even notice a girl sitting besides me flashing her boobs to the cameraman.

A bit later, one stall was reducing it’s prizes fast. Normal toys were bout $30 and now it was $10 a piece bc they wanted to leave early. This excluded the toys which were on the other side of the stall, which were more expensive. We looked around a bit and found a few things we wanted to buy and before we even decided what to buy (we would buy approx 4/5 things bc the tarzan thingy she didn’t buy was $45 and I would pay half now.) they dropped the price some more. We bought some stuff there and returned a bit later to buy some more. Now carrying a load of toys and not wanting to buy more stuff and getting kinda tired we decided to go home.

In the car on the way back I got head^^

List of bought toys: hope I didn’t miss anything.

All the pics are close estimates from the interwebs, colors may differ.

Vibrating duck

Remote control vibrating egg

Double dong

Heavy metal dildo

Kinky cuffs

Butterfly

One very small vibe, bout the size of lipstick which is pretty elegant, I can’t find a pic of it…

One more vibe with a clitstimulator.

And six vibes, 2 times 3 kinds. One of which we will keep and the rest will be presents for friends.

Till now, we have only used the vibe with clitstimulator, the double dong and she used the butterfly thingy while i was away.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Erotic event TR + Pics (NSFW)

the heavy metal dildo is for you, amirite?
Old 10-03-2007, 09:25 PM

wow dude you're going pretty heavy on the dildos/ vibrators. leather cuffs are A+++ and I always thought that the vibrating egg thing would be cool. What kind of range does that thing have? But still, way too many [censored] vibrators.

oh yeah, also if it's you and your gf, what's the double dong for??? unless you're planning on hooking up a 3way with another teenaged dutch girl, which would be awesome obv.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:26 PM

lol, when we were at the stand everybody was buying stuff like crazy and she saw it and asked if we should buy it. i thought it was a normal dildo and said yeah why not and she didn't even know it. We got it for $5. We'll prolly give it to a boyfriend of her who turns 18 this week for fun.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:26 PM

Double dong for you and partner, interesting.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow dude you're going pretty heavy on the dildos/ vibrators. leather cuffs are A+++ and I always thought that the vibrating egg thing would be cool. What kind of range does that thing have? But still, way too many [censored] vibrators.

oh yeah, also if it's you and your gf, what's the double dong for??? unless you're planning on hooking up a 3way with another teenaged dutch girl, which would be awesome obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also like the leather cuffs, my gf is a vegetarian so that was kinda hard to get through. The egg has a range of 15 foot but i think it will be less, haven't tried it yet. We already have one with a cable, it's great fun.

The double dong is obv. exactly for that purpose. She sometimes makes out with girls and i thought it would be a good idea to be well prepared.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 PM

guarantee at least one of these ends up in OPs ass.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:41 PM

I forgot, we also bought some love blunts lol... but that was no good.

This is gonna cost me a fortune in batteries lol.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:56 PM

she's probably ugly
Old 10-03-2007, 09:59 PM

this stuff makes totally sense for single woman but i never got the whole sextoy thing for couples...dunno why...oh now i know, cuz i have a penis. ldo