Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 04:15 PM

Default Ultimate Bet is not Letting me Withdraw

I have been trying to withdraw funds from my ultimate bet account for over a month and a half. I had two checks by mail processed on 2/14/07. Both checks were over $2000, wich UB used to deliver 2-4 day express mail, which I had success with several times before. So, after a week, I contacted them and they said they were no longer doing that, all checks would be sent regular mail. They said this would take 2-4 weeks. So after another 3 weeks had passed I conatacted them again. This time they told me it could take up to 40 days. After 40 days they said they would cancel the checks and I could request a new withdrawal. So, I requested a bank wire and, a day later, a check, to see if either would go through. Today, both were cancelled and taken out of my pending withdrawal account, but only the bank wire was put back in my "available real money" account. So, they haven't only refused to send me my money, but now they have made $1000 of it just disappear. Has anyone had similar experiences with this? Has anyone heard anything about UB refusing withdrawals to US customers?