Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 03:40 AM

Default Starting an Internet Business

I might be vague about this question because I don't want to give away to much information. LOL I don't think someone is going to steal my idea, but I'd rather be safe than sorry I guess.

So I think I found a decent niche in the market and would like to start a subscription service website. Thing is, I don't know where to start. I'll be the first to admit that I don't have great web page skills to make it look professional so I'll have to hire someone to do that, but even if I find someone to do that, what else do I need to do. I've got no clue how to start marketing, how to have transactions go through a webpage, anything. Like I'm completely clueless. Is there something I can read to help me get on the right track or is really just touch and go. How much money do you think is required to start up a business if you exclude the cost of the product. How much are webpage designers cost to hire? How much do web page maintenance people cost. How much do bandwith/servers cost? Does anyone have any experience in starting a business that could help me out.

Thanks