Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2006, 08:07 AM

Default Excellent Customer Service @ RTR, just missd WSOP package

I just wanted to share with you my good experience I have had with Raketherake. They have been on the ball from day 1 and very curtious and prompt in how they do buisness with customers. They let you know about every new promotion and other things going on from the sites you pick to get rakeback from. I almost won a 15K WSOP package bc of a random email I got from them letting me know I qualified for a freeroll tour on Goal Poker (absolute network) which there were going to be 2 WSOP packages given out. Of course I played well, but finished a disappointing 3rd to a bunch of inexperienced players, and didn't win anything. It was a tremendous oppurtunity. Pushed too early without thinking at all with 88 when 10s 6c 3c on board and preflop reraiser had k10. Biggest poker mistake of my life to date bc of what was at risk
Old 07-16-2006, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Excellent Customer Service @ RTR, just missd WSOP package

[ QUOTE ]
Of course I played well, but finished a disappointing 3rd to a bunch of inexperienced players, and didn't win anything. It was a tremendous oppurtunity. Pushed too early without thinking at all with 88 when 10s 6c 3c on board and preflop reraiser had k10. Biggest poker mistake of my life to date bc of what was at risk

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, you did. Of course...