Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2006, 04:33 PM

Default Myspace is weak. Quality and Quantity here

Spend a little $$ and sign up for 2 or 3 internet dating accounts. Make a great intro page and don't act like a player. Just be funny (after a while you will have plenty of copy/paste stuff to email) and always say you are looking for a relationship.

I posted a pic from a Maui trip where I rolled in sand and was covered in it (I got many intros sent to me from this pic). On dating sites you can also post your income without being a tool. You don't need to play any games or write any catchy 1 liners. They are all looking for relationships and/or a good healthy pounding.

I tried dating sites about 6 years ago and quickly had more trim then I could handle. There are many babes that are tired of bars or too busy to meet guys to get pounded. Often they have killer jobs that make it hard to meet throbbing erections.

I always started out with a few emails (after exchanging intros) then a meet for coffee at a cafe or small bar. Even if you are not looking for a relationship (I was) tell them you are and if they look as good as their pic have a beer or 3 and make a friend. Keep it light, I never put any moves on them at that point. Most would sleepover within 2 dates. Get their trust, be confident and never act like you are horny or "need" to get laid or meet girls.

After a month or 2 you will get good at making the first meeting very fast (30 lbs heavier then pic, bad attitude, not into you, old pic, whatever). I went out the back door a few times when they had lied on their intro or pic.

Then send a nice follow up email to the keepers. Funny, light, "lets go have sum fun!"

I was dating 28 to 40 year olds (I was 40 then). You can plug in age range and how many miles you want to travel at each site.

About six months into doing this I had it down to a science. Plenty of good emails, killer intro and pics (I like pics in boats, with lots of friends or doing fun stuff). I had a cute asian in Vancouver, BC for weekends and a few local girls here in Seattle. When they started getting a tude or I lost interest it was easy to just reload online.

I was bumpin uglies with 3-4 at a time (6 months of web dating) and still looking for the future Mrs DamitBob. Then I met her and I was toast.

5 years married and I highly recommend it. But I had 23 years of fur chasin and was ready to settle down. I highly recommend getting a ton of fur and just having fun until you are sure you can be faithful to one gal.

I joined match.com, americansingles.com and datingfaces.com (smaller site) where I met my wifey. I'm sure there are more now.

Quality and Quantity. I have several friends that have used this plan and all have had good or great results.

Many of the ideas in the myspace thread can be used in this hunt.

Be glad to answer any questions.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Myspace is weak. Quality and Quantity here

Wait, you're paying to meet people on the Internet?
Old 04-07-2006, 05:06 PM

Matchmaker.com is also a good one. Bob knows what he's talking about.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dom is paying to find Internet dates? Oh God. I'm so disillusioned.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dom is paying to find Internet dates? Oh God. I'm so disillusioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the hardest player I've ever known in my life swears by internet dating services.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:28 PM

You were definitely paid to write this by these companies.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You were definitely paid to write this by these companies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I thought many of the guys here (especially the older ones) wouldn't like the free myspace/yahoo chase. It does seem like a great program for adam22 or a guy just lookin to pound quims. If I was 16-22 I would probably do that as well.

I just read the myspace thread and thought my way seemed better for gettin laid and/or finding a good girl. Myspace/yahoo seems like a lot of shitola to me even though its free.

My stepdaughter is into myspace/yahoo dating (age 19) and I see all the silly chat and hours of online IM's. Like most girls she posts a head shot that makes her look like a 7 (shes not) and doesnt mention that shes 80 lbs overweight.

Online Dating intros usually have several pics and you are required to post body type (or height/weight). I liked being able to do specific searches. Delete smokers or girls with kids.

You get what you pay for. I think I spent 90 a month for the 3 services.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:52 PM

Was the 90 bucks a month you spent worth is though? I mean most of the time you are paying that to bang some chick anyway so why not fork out the same money for 2 or 3 times the pussy? Seems like a good deal to me.
Old 04-07-2006, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was the 90 bucks a month you spent worth is though? I mean most of the time you are paying that to bang some chick anyway so why not fork out the same money for 2 or 3 times the pussy? Seems like a good deal to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

$90 is not much money when you make over 100K per year.

Are you saying that you will meet many more gals on myspace/yahoo? I don't think that is correct. Plus you will meet many more professional gals using a service. I'd rather jump gals that have nice homes over ones that live w/parents or in dorms. Especially if you are looking for a long term deal (like I was).
Old 04-07-2006, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$90 is not much money when you make over 100K per year.

Are you saying that you will meet many more gals on myspace/yahoo? I don't think that is correct. Plus you will meet many more professional gals using a service. I'd rather jump gals that have nice homes over ones that live w/parents or in dorms. Especially if you are looking for a long term deal (like I was).

[/ QUOTE ]

I use myspace and have met a few girls off of there but nothing really serious has come from it. I have never used a dating service before but I am not opposed to it either.