Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:13 PM

Default Cliff Notes on Brandi please....

Can someone please post the cliff notes version of what all the hoopla is regarding Brandi and the other cast of characters. I am new and a bit baffled by the posts. From reading the posts am I to believe she is the poker community equivalent to the town whore?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Cliff Notes on Brandi please....

Dids...wtf? I mean I know we had our problems, but this sh*t is getting out of hand...

How many NEW THREADS do we have to see about that tramp before something happens?

As far as the cliff notes...she is an average looking chic who ran good in a tournament and caught the eyes of some people cuz her t*ts were hanging out the whole time, went on to stir up some sh*t and is only considered "somebody" because people like you for some reason give a sh*t about her otherwise routine existence.....
Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 PM

Can someone provide the link on how the Captain Franklin stuff got started? Is that just a running joke?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 PM

lol even sklanksly is more up to date than you

that must suck
Old 07-11-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dids...wtf? I mean I know we had our problems, but this sh*t is getting out of hand...

How many NEW THREADS do we have to see about that tramp before something happens?

As far as the cliff notes...she is an average looking chic who ran good in a tournament and caught the eyes of some people cuz her t*ts were hanging out the whole time, went on to stir up some sh*t and is only considered "somebody" because people like you for some reason give a sh*t about her otherwise routine existence.....

[/ QUOTE ]

the thing about a forum is its like a mini communtity and within that community are lots of little groups(threads). if you dont wanna be in the small penis group dont join(if you dont want to read threads about brandi DONT [censored] OPEN THREADS THAT ARE BLATANTLY ABOUT BRANDI)
Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the thing about a forum is its like a mini communtity and within that community are lots of little groups(threads). if you dont wanna be in the small penis group dont join(if you dont want to read threads about brandi DONT [censored] OPEN THREADS THAT ARE BLATANTLY ABOUT BRANDI)

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i totally agree with that...but how many threads do we need? seriously?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:33 PM

Do a search on Brandi. Threads will come up. You can read them. Then you will know. Maybe we should put that master summary that was done up as a sticky so we wouldn't have to get this every couple of days.
Closed Thread