Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 03:29 AM

Default Help! WSOP ME Fantasy Poker — I need 15 players

I'm in the Full Tilt WSOP Fantasy Poker League. In addition to prizes to the contestants who earn the most fantasy dollars in each individual event, the top 100 earners overall get to be in a freeroll for a seat at the 2007 WSOP ME.

At the close of Event #33, I'm currently in 26th. Not bad, but I need to have a very good Main Event. The huge prizes awarded will likely determine the top 100, so if I blow it, I'm right out. In the $50K H.O.R.S.E. event, I picked five of the players at the final table and had another who finished 12th, earned more than $6 million in fantasy dollars, and still lost ten spots on the leaderboard. Anything less than excellence in the ME will kill my shot at the free 2007 seat.

So, I need 15 players who will do well, and, almost as important, are not really consensus picks. Everyone's gonna have Phil Ivey. I need the Andrew Black.

In this format, five of my picks will award me triple whatever they earn; five get me double and the last five get me single. I can only pick from a set list (see here), so no chance of writing in any of the 2+2'ers who've qualified.

Give me some good horses to pick. I'll need every dollar.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Help! WSOP ME Fantasy Poker — I need 15 players

locked. see sticky.
Closed Thread