Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How do you choose to die?
Gas Chamber 8 2.45%
Lethal Injection 182 55.83%
Electric Chair 1 0.31%
Stoned to death 8 2.45%
Hanging 6 1.84%
Firing Squad 62 19.02%
Crucifixion 7 2.15%
Beheading 37 11.35%
Drowning 7 2.15%
Burned at the Stake 8 2.45%
Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2007, 12:24 PM

Default I bang El Salvadorian, friend bangs 19 yo preggo- TR

It's friday morning, so I figure I'll spice things up with a trip report. I've retold parts of it in other threads. No cliffnotes, die in a fire.

A few weekends ago I was up in Vancouver for the long weekend. A big fireworks show was being held downtown, so me and 3 buddies loaded up the alcohol and headed down to the beach, ready to get liquored up, meet some fine ladies, and see a grand fireworks show.

I won't show their pictures, out of respect for them, but here's me chillin in the sun before hand.

So we get down there, find a nice spot on the beach, and start the festivities. We're about 5 seconds into our beers when a group of 15 year old boys come up to us. They ask us to buy some alcohol for them. My friend says "how much are you willing to pay us?"...but I'm ballin and don't want money, so I ask "How many hot 15 yr old bitches are you willing to trade?" They tell us that they have neither money nor bitches, and they want us to do it for free. We're nice guys, so heck we do it. They're broke ass boys, so they request a 40 of colt 45. Poor sobs. While at the liquor store I decided to pick myself up a bottle of jager and some coke (acola). Good decision.

So we give them their alcohol and head back to our beach spot. The fireworks start and they're pretty f'ing sweet. For anyone who was there...Canada won the competition, HI FIVE!

Which brings me to the next portion of the story. Post-fireworks, we begin stumbling down the streets of Vancouver, pondering how we're going to get home. My friend can't stop going on about how awesome it was that Canada won the fireworks competition, so he's yelling out the to townsfolk "HI FIVE!". No one seems to be reciprocating, so he yells out in frustration WHY WON'T ANYONE GIVE ME A HI FIVE??. This was the catalyst for the aforementioned banging of girls.

Three girls who were in front of us turned around and gave us all HI FIVES. These are the three girls in question.

We walked and talked for a little while. We ask them how old they are, and they say 19. I'm all "you're really 16 aren't you" but they maintain they're 19. Either way I wouldn't have cared. Eventually we pass a skytrain station and they say it's their stop. So we say ok and off they go. 10 minutes of additional drunk wandering goes by, and we hear girlish yells from behind us. We look at each other like "why do women always chase us down on the street? GAWD" and we turn around. Lo and behold it's the HI FIVE threesome again, claiming they missed the last skytrain stop. It's like 12:15, so I think that's pretty BS, but I wasn't about to call them out on it.

We tell them we're gonna cab back to our place and they can tag along if they have no where to stay. We're such gentlemen. They accept our offer and we spend the next 20 minutes trying to haul down a taxi. F'ing taxi drivers, if my experience is anything to go by, I swear they're all racist towards half-asians.

We get back to our place and the girls gangrush the bathroom while we chill out in the living room. At this point, one of my friends brings up an Astute obervation. "Yo man...I think that one girl is pregnant". I chime in "She definitely has a bit of a belly...but she could just be fat. You're gonna be banging a preggo and/or a fatty tonight champ!" My friend replies SWEET, NO CONDOM and we laugh as the girls return.

The girl in question:

Anyhow, they come back and we begin working our magic but unfortunately there were 4 of us and 3 girls...so I tag teamed my girl with a buddy of mine. JOKING. One of my friends is terrible with girls and ended up being the odd one out. I honestly tried hooking him up with my girl, but she wouldn't have any of it, and neither would he. Eventually we're all making out in the living room and he's sitting on the floor watching TV. It gets awkward so I grab my girl and we head to the bedroom, where no lurkers be sitting.

---------------------

<Insert x-rated material here>

---------------------

So I'm sleeping and it's like 6:30 in the morning, when one of the girls busts into the room and is like [censored] WE GOTTA GO, I'M LATE. Apparently she has to go to the airport with one of her relatives, but she decided to spend the night with us instead. What a sweetheart. Anyhow, they pack up their stuff, call a cab, and off they go. I'll probably never seen them again.

Once they leave we all recount how we did the bomb diggity, and we begin bugging my friend about poking a pregnant girl. He's all "no way man, she wasn't pregnant". We're all "dude, she totally was!" but none of us actually believed that. We then decided to grab some Denny's for a delicious greasy breakfast.

---------------------

Fast forward to last night, and I get an msn msg from my friend.

him: Dude...you were right...
traz: sup?
him: SHE WAS PREGNANT
traz: ROFL
him: she added me on facebook...check out her display pic...

I burst out laughing. I really didn't think this girl was pregnant at all. Had I known, I might've gone for her myself! I tell him that I think that's kinda hot, and I wish I had banged the preggo. It's a sweet story to tell! HI-FIVE --> Bang 19yo preggo!. He was a little mystified, but eventually he'll realise the beauty of it all ;o
Old 08-24-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: I bang El Salvadorian, friend bangs 19 yo preggo- TR

lolololololololololol the facebook add and pic is priceless

A+ trip report, but a question: how long did your friend, the seventh wheel, sit there watching tv while the rest of you were making out? Did he leave soon after the festivities, or did he go around putting his ear on 3 different doors? (ignore all of this if he lives there and coulda just went to bed)
Old 08-24-2007, 12:42 PM

do you tell people youre mexican?
Old 08-24-2007, 12:45 PM

the frontmost girl in the pic is really cute.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:48 PM

you have an erection

fun story
Old 08-24-2007, 12:48 PM

the left and middle chick are wayyyy cute. its weird how much spanish people can look like asian people.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:53 PM

If Vancity is up, where the heck do you live normally. You're not from Seattle are you?
Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 PM

There's beaches in Vancouver? WOW, I never really knew untill now that Vancouver was that far West.

At least I'm not as bad as when my coworkers were talking about hustlin and the one says crackhead central is Seattle Washington and the other one goes "I can't believe there's crackheads that close to the White House, that [censored]'s crazy".
Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the frontmost girl in the pic is really cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the middle one is cutest. She was th preggers one, right?
Old 08-24-2007, 01:02 PM

the right is preggers