Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 02:04 PM

Default First Post: Help With Depositing Money

Whats up everyone. I was just wondering if you guys could help me out with something.
I recently tried to deposit $300 onto Full Tilt, but it said it wouldn’t work. I tried doing this with my Mastercard. Can you tell me the best and safest way to get money onto Full Tilt if my Mastercard won’t work? Maybe my Visa credit card will work, so I will have to try that. Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: First Post: Help With Depositing Money

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=1#Post12615844

That thread should be some assistance to you. =)
Old 11-03-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: First Post: Help With Depositing Money

[ QUOTE ]
Whats up everyone. I was just wondering if you guys could help me out with something.
I recently tried to deposit $300 onto Full Tilt, but it said it wouldn’t work. I tried doing this with my Mastercard. Can you tell me the best and safest way to get money onto Full Tilt if my Mastercard won’t work? Maybe my Visa credit card will work, so I will have to try that. Thanks for the help in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am an American playing on PokerStars. Until a few days ago, the only two good ways to deposit were E-passporte (the cheapest way) and Western Union (the fastest).

But a couple days ago, something about Instant E-checks popped up on PokerStars. So make sure you have the most up-to-date information. As well as getting info here, make sure you take the most direct route--write to Full Tilt support and ask them about the latest deposit options.