Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2006, 11:36 AM

Default Dr. Dom\'s perplexing sex question

yes, even 2+2's resident sexpert sometimes has a question about sex.

Dr. Dom is always hearing about - or reading on OOT - about how some girls might not be attractive but they're great in bed. You know, like how the typical "fat chick is always good at giving BJs." Or how a "girl is just so into me that I know she'd go off in bed, even though she's not pretty."

Dr. Dom has never understood this. He is a visual guy. If Dr. Dom doesn't find a girl attractive it doesn't matter to him if she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Now, Dr. Dom has had his share of sex with...we'll call them "average gals." Girls who certainly aren't ugly but are not anything special to look at, either. Some were better at the 'ol in-out than others - or maybe some were just more in tune with Dr. Dom - but not once has Dr. Dom been blown away by some special sex trick one of them has done and then wanted more. If Dr. Dom started dating one of these average gals, it's usually because other factors make her more attractive to him: intelligence, sense of humor, etc. But there is no way a gal that Dr. Dom finds ugly could ever break that barrier, no matter how witty and personable that girl may be.

The best sex has always been with the girls Dr. Dom has found most attractive. Now he's not saying that EVERY attractive girl he has bedded has gotten the Dr. Dom Seal of Approval - hell, some have even been outright dismissed - but if he finds a girl damn hot, the sex is going to have to be pretty awful for Dr. Dom to be disappointed.

If Dr. Dom were to make an analogy, it'd be something like this: sex with a girl you find very attractive is like a meal at your favorite restaurant - even if it's not the best meal you ever had there, a good time will be had by all and the memory of that meal will get you through many a hungry night. Whereas, sex with a girl you really don't find attractive is like stopping at a Burger King and grabbing a quick bite for the road. You don't do it because you love Burger King, you do it because you're hungry and you have to eat. Now. And the Buger King just happens to be right there.

But notice Dr. Dom has not mentioned sex with an ugly chick because "she's just so good in bed." Dr. Dom does not understand this. What could make a girl so good in bed that you would bang her even if you didn't find her attractive? What magical talents do these mythical creatures have that Dr. Dom is missing out on?

Please, OOT...enlighten me.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Dr. Dom\'s perplexing sex question

You should invest some time studying the word "I".
Old 06-15-2006, 11:38 AM

My 5 year old sometimes talks about himself in third person, and it weirds me out. This REALLY weirds me out.

Nick
Old 06-15-2006, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should invest some time studying the word "I".

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Dom only speaks in the third person. He thought this was understood.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What could make a girl so good in bed that you would bang her even if you didn't find her attractive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Desperation. It's like the phenomenon where food tastes better when you're hungry.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:44 AM

Brag post.

Diebitter says Dr Dom should be ashamed of himself.

But Diebitter will still answer: Ugly guys and drunk guys need loving too.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:45 AM

its a mental thing. sex is flesh rubbing against flesh. like barn animals doing it in the feild. without love, well, im not gonna go there.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:46 AM

I think it's simpler than you're making it, "Doctor" (if that IS your real name...)

Some beautiful modelesque women are so self-interested that they suck in bed.

Some average women want long term relationships and think that if they put out extensively and go out of their way to please their partners by pretending to have 50 orgasms and allowing us to SIIHP then we'll marry them.

YMMV.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's simpler than you're making it, "Doctor" (if that IS your real name...)

Some beautiful modelesque women are so self-interested that they suck in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

[ QUOTE ]
Some average women want long term relationships and think that if they put out extensively and go out of their way to please their partners by pretending to have 50 orgasms and allowing us to SIIHP then we'll marry them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this as well. But I'm not talking about average women, I'm talking about ugly women.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:49 AM

Have you ever boned some really hot chick and thought she was no good?

EDIT: Apparently I suck at quick-reply.