Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Rule on family members playing at UB???

Hey, me and another member of my family play on UB, however, we do not live together. While we dont live together, he is usually here at least once a week, and plays from my other computer.

My question is, am i allowed to play at the same table as said family member WHILE WE ARE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. When he is at his house and i am at mine, can we sit at the same table?

I emailed UB but i thought i would post here since they dont like to respond to me, ever.

Thank you
Old 02-22-2007, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Rule on family members playing at UB???

as far as i know, they allow 2 accounts per person and 3 per household.

i also think it's been mentioned that there is no restriction from 2 players playing from the same IP sitting at the same table.

and you should definitly not have a problem with sitting with a family member if you are not on the same IP, I have played with my cousin who has the same last name as me on various occasions on UB.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i also think it's been mentioned that there is no restriction from 2 players playing from the same IP sitting at the same table.

and you should definitly not have a problem with sitting with a family member if you are not on the same IP, I have played with my cousin who has the same last name as me on various occasions on UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 accounts PER PERSON?
Old 02-22-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 accounts PER PERSON?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they allow multiple accounts per person. Why? I dont know. I doubt they let you sit together.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 accounts PER PERSON?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe they do this for those that signed up w/o an affiliate to let them sign up under an affiliate.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 accounts PER PERSON?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe they do this for those that signed up w/o an affiliate to let them sign up under an affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that true? I have an account already w/o rakeback, and my affiliate for other sites has told me that I can not get rake from UB if I already have an acct with them
Old 02-23-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 accounts PER PERSON?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that true? I have an account already w/o rakeback, and my affiliate for other sites has told me that I can not get rake from UB if I already have an acct with them

[/ QUOTE ]

i created a new account using the same name and email address as my first one, I have been playing on said acct for 3-4 months now with no problems
Old 02-23-2007, 05:37 AM

Don't even try it. Most likely absolutely nothing would happen. But in that rare situation where you two do end up under suspicion of collusion for whatever reason, you would never be able to defend yourselves and you would lose both your bankrolls and your ability to play at the site. It's just not worth it.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:57 AM

sometimes i accidentally find myself at a table with my roommate. ill look and he just 3bet me. then one of us will bounce. ub allows it but we want to avoid all suspicion.