Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2006, 03:43 PM

Default BEAT: day two

I have played football for my entire life, (sinc the fourth grade). This year for one reason of another I was forced to stay home for school, and had to turn down many other colleges that I would of really enjoyed playing at. I ended up having to play for buffalo State College. But it was ok, because I love fotball. When I hsowed up for the first day of camp, I got into an arguement with the coach over me not dorming, I ended up walking out and after we had a conversation and made no proggress, I decided I would not play there this year.

Naturally I was fairly depressed about not playing football for the first time in 9 years, but I did not really want to play for this school anyway.

Fast forward to the frist day of school, in which u may of heard of my fart I ripped in class. Yesterday was my second day. I left my lights on, when I got to school, and my battery died. At the end of school, I had to call triple "a", to come jump my car. They were two hours late, whcih left me to watch the fotball teams entire pracitce. :/

When they finally shwoed, coincidentally, a group of very good looking girls walked by,while some greasy guy was jumping my car, I felt like a jack ass.

Fortunatley I missed wokr and did not get in trouble for it. Other than that, another horrible day at school. I'm batting 1.000. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]